The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

10 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Setlist spoiler alert!

Hide contents

Losing my mind is officially in the setlist. And it sounds great! Smart move to let Ilan and matt do the prechorus

It's awkward but I actually think the second verse works a lot better than it does on the recording. 

1 hour ago, kibbles said:

I will never get over how awkward it is seeing him without a guitar lol.

I would think the low talking bits would be incredibly easy for him and even that sounds all over the place. 

It’s in tune mostly just fucking boring to watch and he looks uncomfortable with it.

9 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

I’m sorry that it bother you so much, I will keep doing spoiler alerts though so that people who don’t want to see it don’t have to. 

It bothers me about as much as any other dumb, pointless thing here does. I just thought you should know it's unnecessary. It's your account and rep though, go for it.

1 minute ago, daveyjones said:

i need a spoiler warning warning. because i prefer spoilers. for everything. i'm the guy who reads the entire wikipedia page before seeing the movie.

My wife does the same thing ... every movie or show we watch she reads the synopsis mid-watch. It drives me nuts. I don't care about spoilers, fucking tell me Dumbledore dies or Bruce Willis is a ghost the whole time and I'm fine with it. I enjoy the journey but don't do it while we watch the fucking thing. 

I'm going to have to beat my wife Davey.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

i need a spoiler warning warning. because i prefer spoilers. for everything. i'm the guy who reads the entire wikipedia page before seeing the movie.

I want to be able to read the plot without getting spoilers that ruin everything for me. 

if you’re telling me that someone dies or whatever in a show I’m about to watch or that I’m watching it’s completely ruined for me. 

—————-

I use the spoiler alerts in this thread because there could be people here reading the thread that don’t want to know the setlist changes, these potential persons should still be able to visit the thread.

22 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

I want to be able to read the plot without getting spoilers that ruin everything for me. 

if you’re telling me that someone dies or whatever in a show I’m about to watch or that I’m watching it’s completely ruined for me. 

—————-

I use the spoiler alerts in this thread because there could be people here reading the thread that don’t want to know the setlist changes, these potential persons should still be able to visit the thread.

You don't cater to the LCD, fuck them.

Also, he's posting songs that are interchanging with other songs on the set list. If AvA is changing up the set list every so often then no one would know what they are playing with or without the damn spoiler. It's not courteous, it's god damn redundant.