The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

2 hours ago, Speedo said:

Also, he's posting songs that are interchanging with other songs on the set list. If AvA is changing up the set list every so often then no one would know what they are playing with or without the damn spoiler. It's not courteous, it's god damn redundant.

You constantly shitting on people is redundant but that doesn’t seem to stop you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

@JarJarBlinks should chime in here. He reads the fucking leaked script of movies before he sees them lol

I've already read the script for the new Matrix movie, trailer seemed to confirm many plot points!

Craziest one was listening to an audio-only clip of Han Solo dying in TFA like 2 weeks before it came out lmao.

Somehow it makes me even more excited to see the movies.  Weird stuff.

16 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I've already read the script for the new Matrix movie, trailer seemed to confirm many plot points!

Craziest one was listening to an audio-only clip of Han Solo dying in TFA like 2 weeks before it came out lmao.

I was not aware you could read movie scripts to movies that aren't even out.

49 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

You make me sick. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Speedo said:

I was not aware you could read movie scripts to movies that aren't even out.

It’s usually for films that aren’t huge franchises. But scripts for new films that are shopped around hollywood trying to find a buyer are essentially just publicly accessible to read if you have the right resources