The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

21 hours ago, twentytwenty said:

They can say that the movie/tv show is good or bad to me, but when I hear stuff as "the ending was good/bad" or other shit like that it's ruined for me again. 

Yeah that’s probably a better way of putting it. I’ve just started squid game and I’m really annoyed I knew what the premise was going into it. Would have been a great show to go in blind!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

The week and half bump just to throw shade is fucking weird aye. Especially from Someone that’s barely here.

To be fair I’ve posted enough wank for casuals to think that’s all I post. They don’t know I’m actually a giant girl most of the time.

I should just respond to stuff like this with pics of my dog.

• Like 1

Kiss and tell demo was just released on empire club. Obviously this is unfinished but I like this style a whole lot more. I love Tom’s vocal delivery and can actually discern whats going on with the guitars. I cant stand the mud production and wall of sound.

• Wow 2

31 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Kiss and tell demo was just released on empire club. Obviously this is unfinished but I like this style a whole lot more. I love Tom’s vocal delivery and can actually discern whats going on with the guitars. I cant stand the mud production and wall of sound.

Now this is something I can bark too

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

That is so bizarre, the chorus is practically the same lyrically yet the song is clearly totally different.

i prefer the verse lyrics on the final version, but the melody and delivery is better on the demo and the guitars sound so much better, but it definitely sounds unfinished.

1 hour ago, Kay said:

That is so bizarre, the chorus is practically the same lyrically yet the song is clearly totally different.

i prefer the verse lyrics on the final version, but the melody and delivery is better on the demo and the guitars sound so much better, but it definitely sounds unfinished.

Agree lyrically final version is better, but everything else about the delivery I like this better if it’s finished.