The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

3 hours ago, Ghent said:

Huh. I thought Aaron only got writing credits out of courtesy and that when a producer writes music for an artist it strips them of any integrity...

Not sure anyones defending that?

I think it's lame as fuck, but I also think said song sucks, so it's double suck really. 

• Like 1

@Ghent, why do you think it matters who an artist writes songs with? 
———————

I actually watched the whole interview and there are two things that stood out to me.

1. The most funny thing with Aaron coming up with the chorus to that song is that 90% of blink-182online was shitting on Tom for rehashing his old songs.

2. I would never be able to have a conversation with Aaron, there’s something about his attitude in this clip that’s unnerving to me, can’t really point my finger at it though.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

@Ghent, why do you think it matters who an artist writes songs with? 
———————

I actually watched the whole interview and there are two things that stood out to me.

1. The most funny thing with Aaron coming up with the chorus to that song is that 90% of blink-182online was shitting on Tom for rehashing his old songs.

2. I would never be able to have a conversation with Aaron, there’s something about his attitude in this clip that’s unnerving to me, can’t really point my finger at it though.

just do a search on here with the keywords "Feldy"  and "Feldmann" and enjoy!

*sent from Ghent's sock account*

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’ll be honest, guys. I’m very ashamed of this. AVA is not one but two of my top songs of the year, and my second highest artist of the year.

my teenage self would disown me.

425-B384-C-BD96-49-F8-A16-B-C447-C1-C928

4-A68-E456-739-D-48-B4-85-DE-9-BBFF45759

BDCB7-BD0-06-D6-4-D07-8-A03-33028-FFDBEC

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I mean, if you’re dumb enough to pay for it … you get what you get on this one. It’s not like there has been a multitude of examples preceding.

I know lol, dumb fucks

the irony is that Modlife was actually a pretty great deal for when it started, and they've never had anything good like that since. The fact that being a Modlife member got you into AVA Meet & Greets made it an extremely good deal for that alone, considering they cost hundreds to get into now. But the band was super active on Modlife for a time and it was really fun to interact with them on their video chats. I mean it was basically Twitch before Twitch became big. Of course, it didn't last, and the band stopped using it, and in the end people were left paying for nothing, like always lol.

• Like 1