The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

13 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

How is it coming out of nowhere when they promoted the album, released singles etc over a 2+ year period before releasing the album? That’s the complete opposite of coming out of nowhere.

Jan logic.

On 2/4/2022 at 11:21 PM, Kay said:

I'm glad I didn't get tickets for AVA either, because they haven't even 'postponed' they've outright cancelled.

So far there's no word that Alk3 are pulling out of their tour but I'm keeping my eyes peeled. I really fucking hope not we've booked hotels and stuff. 

Based on Matts’s latest Instagram post he is already in the UK so can’t see them cancelling it now.

• Wow 1

36 minutes ago, Rickay said:

Trio were only playing UK shows anyway right? Should definitely go ahead then assuming they’re all fully vaxxed…maybe that’s why Matt has arrived early though 👀 

What would getting there early matter if he wasn’t vaxxed?

23 minutes ago, Rickay said:

Because you have to isolate for 10 days if not vaxxed

Ah right, that makes sense. Not familiar with the UK border/vax rules. Well let’s hope that’s not the reason and he’s just keen for a little holiday before the tour. Couldn’t imagine Mark, with all his health concerns, wanting to spend time in close quarters with someone anti-vax.

Actually I am now remembering Mark mentioning that Matt was very strictly following the quarantine/lockdown rules early in the pandemic. Can’t imagine somehow who follows those rules so strongly to be anti-vax but who knows?Definitely a chance it could be the case.

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

Ah right, that makes sense. Not familiar with the UK border/vax rules. Well let’s hope that’s not the reason and he’s just keen for a little holiday before the tour. Couldn’t imagine Mark, with all his health concerns, wanting to spend time in close quarters with someone anti-vax.

Actually I am now remembering Mark mentioning that Matt was very strictly following the quarantine/lockdown rules early in the pandemic. Can’t imagine somehow who follows those rules so strongly to be anti-vax but who knows?Definitely a chance it could be the case.

Yeah I was mostly joking, besides he’s about a month early, not just 10 days.

3 minutes ago, Rickay said:

Yeah I was mostly joking, besides he’s about a month early, not just 10 days.

Yeah true. But I’ve also never seen Matt publicly announce his vax status. Obviously doesn’t mean anything either way but you do never know these days.

Haha don't worry, it just doesn't look like the UK to me, I thought he was on the Hollywood Hills. But I'm sure he's looking forward to being there, he loves the UK. The best Alkaline Trio shows I've been to were always in the UK.