The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

8 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Maybe Jen hated Mark because Tom and Mark made love that one time...on a gently rolling tour bus, huddling for warmth

Tom was supposed to makeout with Jen in the I Miss You video but Mark wrote her out so I think the beef started there.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FAP said:

Please make it literotica so I can have a nice Fap while I’m at it 

There'll be illustrations for your wank bank. 

1 hour ago, Jan_the_bodybuilder said:

Tom was supposed to makeout with Jen in the I Miss You video but Mark wrote her out so I think the beef started there.

Then Mark and Tom made out in the scene. The women...they had hairy armpits, must've been the bois canoodling and shit

• Love 1

Tom's instagram posts about blink and him & Mark are enough to get me to buy 50 vynls before hearing a song. This is going to be the best year yet.  Just imagine when it starts leaking.  Going to be nuts. I won't sleep.  Cali with Tom is honestly good enough this day & age.

• Pickle 1

7 minutes ago, Jan_the_bodybuilder said:

Tom's instagram posts about blink and him & Mark are enough to get me to buy 50 vynls before hearing a song. This is going to be the best year yet.  Just imagine when it starts leaking.  Going to be nuts. I won't sleep.  Cali with Tom is honestly good enough this day & age.

It wont be the only thing that leaks 🙂

• Pickle 1