The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

6 minutes ago, Anthem said:

hows your country going? like them bombs? terrorists? have fun!

it's people like you that are going to cause MORE bombs and more hate you idiot.

And a lot of people died/got hurt on what you are refering to. Not cool dude.

4 minutes ago, Scott. said:

State of this. Why does Tom feel the need to even say anything. His Arse is twitching nqat. He's proper shat himself here. I bet Jen has been whistling bored to death all day around the house...he's fucking fuming

I seriously laughed out loud way hard at this hahahaha!

The majority of people here don't like Tom anymore. They aren't happy with the way he acted and the things he's done/said.

The majority of people here are happy with the new Blink and hope that they will continue with Matt.

Some people still like Tom, his music, and other projects, and hope that he can rejoin someday.

/End thread

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dyls5 said:

Isn't this a Tom Delonge thread though? 

Yeah a thread to mock him as he melts down. Not for noob tombots to harass everybody.

If you want to sing his praises make a post in the AVA section at least. It's borderline spamming and 100% fucking annoying sifting through these weirdo tombots freaking out.

Just now, Anthem said:

I challenge all of you to debate me on Trump, i'll crush you.  bonus points for foreigners telling Americans how to run their country while immigrants are destroying Europe.

Take it to the political debate thread. I don't wanna see that shit here. It has it's own thread for a fucking reason. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anthem said:

I challenge all of you to debate me on Trump, i'll crush you.  bonus points for foreigners telling Americans how to run their country while immigrants are destroying Europe.

"I know Trump. I make the best Trump debates. They're terrific, everyone agrees."

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Anthem said:

Probably because you debate like Trump himself: full of lies, and shouting so loud that nobody gets louder then you. 

Just now, Anthem said:

Is that you Tom?

3 minutes ago, vivalasativa said:

because people are spamming all of his social media accounts. Normal reaction, but not smart.

This isn't the first time he's posted shit like this, a simple post wishing them the best or something along the lines of that would suffice.  Instead, he goes around again spewing the same thing to get sympathy.

• Like 2

Personally I think Tom's lying, maybe Mark still has some love left for him, but I just don't think Travis really cares about him at all anymore. Not no chance of them being together again sometime in the future, but I highly doubt they are in the state that Tom says they are in.

To comment on the other discussion going on here, I don't think Anthem said anything that was "spam" or bannable, but also that politics should not be discussed in this thread. While he did not start the discussion he certainly contributed to it in an inflammatory way, so I can agree on that temp ban Ghent, despite my earlier snark towards you.