The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Okay so what I got from all 35 emails is that Podesta is actually interested in working with Tom and there is evidence they've met at least several times. One of the emails has tom's actual cell number lol and one of the emails has a link to a dropbox with an entire ten page outline to the sekret machines project that I'm reading now. If you look at it, dont go in logged into dropbox since it logs it.

22 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Okay so what I got from all 35 emails is that Podesta is actually interested in working with Tom and there is evidence they've met at least several times. One of the emails has tom's actual cell number lol and one of the emails has a link to a dropbox with an entire ten page outline to the sekret machines project that I'm reading now. If you look at it, dont go in logged into dropbox since it logs it.

Would be interested on read the sekret machines thing.

10 minutes ago, boxelder said:

christ y'all

don't post the man's cell phone number. he's almost certainly changed it once he knew the leaks occurred. but that's just unnecessary

My b, I didn't process that other people might actually try to call it.

edit: yea the secret machines outline didn't have much interesting, most of it is about the space race that people already know. There were a couple random things about advanced weaponry and plasma weaponry but it was super vague and not even really worth reading.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Sure, man. And thank you.

Also it was actually a cell number separate from the to the Stars numbers and it was denoted by podestas secretary as his cell number if he needed to directly contact him. It's publicly available in the emails now so I hope he's changed it already.

Hey! I was asking only for the sekret machines project abstract, hahaha. I'm curious to snag a little bit of what's going on on that super-duper project, according to DeLonge. Other than that, I don't have any interest on Tom's phone number, hahaha. I mean, if you pass the direct link to that document, I'll save time and will go to read just that. Don't want to dive in a cable of mails.

Scott, I only have interest on your phone, honey :-*

• Like 1

I just love this one.

Podesta sarcastically forwards a Tom e-mail saying "our secret plan." Person responds with "jesus."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/50448

Tom to Podesta:

"Ha. They don't know yet where you exist in this Sekret Machines Universe (we launch the story with NY Times with Doc Trailer in a week) and they already look to you in a leadership role they can trust. And care almost ONLY about your voice in this. That's HARD to do. Getting young adults to like you, especially if your at your level in DC. Don't lose that. I will brand you much more when this all comes out as a man that the youth can trust and rely on. Not that you care... But I do. They do. This project is about changing the cynical views of youth towards government. My fans are trolling the Internet asking about.... *you*. And I haven't even mentioned you yet. That's cool. The young adults are so passionate about this topic, and at the end of the day they feel like you respect them. So they are seeking you out."

• Like 5