Snowflake Oliver

The Tom Delonge Thread

If i was in toms shoes it would be hard to turn down shitloads of hot groupies who think your god and will gladly do whatever you want and most probaly keep it to their grave in the honor of the ava movement lol 

15 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

You guys are clueless about the ways of the real world.

Did you leave the heater off during your morning commute again? 

"At the AVA gig I was at, two slutty girls maybe 20 years old, were waiting in line, when they found out Tom was meeting with people they walked around back and were really flirting with him. I went back to my car cause I didn't want to wear out my welcome with Tom, so I couldn't hear what they were saying. But then all of the sudden he motioned them to go backstage and he didn't come back for like an hour. They never came back at all, and when I got inside later, they were just standing off to the side.

I am not saying anything happened, it just looked bad, even my sister saw it and she figured that's what was happening. Perhaps they were for the other guys I don't know."

Is this the story @Olidamus? Or you have more than this? 

Thats it; good research,  and that answers Kyle's question, why do I not talk about, because I already have, and now I just like to fuck with people.

I've just always found it weird how people give Tom the benefit of the doubt on this kind of stuff. Its like unless I didn't see his dick in her pussy, its fake. I think people are just jealous or something.

Like I mean, nothing wrong with this, right?

5XTuptP.jpg

What about showering on webcam in from of 16 year old girls? That was normal too right?

Obviously we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

But any other celebrity, its obviously true!

I think its the source, people can't stand it that I saw Tom cheating, it just drives them up the wall that I am the source of the information. They can't deal with it.

6 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Anyone on the ava movement facebook page see that angelina nova post about her instagram?

Filled with love. He does this occasionally on my profile.. lurkin lmao. Maybe I’ll do a duet with him one day. ??
Insta: @angelinnovaofficial

Couldnt show the pics but one picture was her singing not now and he put beautiful ?

Dunno just felt weird to me shes a super fan and met him a few times thought oliver and that affair story in my head lol

I can't seem to find her on Ig?

Oh god please. Not this shit again. You are NOT always right. You talk non-stop. It’s no wonder you are right from time to time.

And nobody says Tom hasn’t cheated for sure. We all simply don’t know and, speaking for myself, I don’t care. It’s his and his wife‘s business.

You want to have your „5 seconds of fame“ with this bullshit. As if you actually saw Tom cheating...lol. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Like I mean, nothing wrong with this, right?

5XTuptP.jpg

According to the web memory, this picture has been posted here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/leighannhaley/3122941549

And the girl explains:

"haha well it was the second time i met him, 
i freaked out the first. 
but yeah, 
i had this idea in mind... 
so i was like "tom can we look like we're passionately in love" 
and he went along with it.
hahaha<33"

Her Facebook here if verification needed: https://www.facebook.com/washuffizedrivemetofirenze

So sometimes things are not what they look like. 

What is the story with showering on webcam? I don't know this one. Thks

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, PabloPerrault said:

According to the web memory, this picture has been posted here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/leighannhaley/3122941549

And the girl explains:

"haha well it was the second time i met him, 
i freaked out the first. 
but yeah, 
i had this idea in mind... 
so i was like "tom can we look like we're passionately in love" 
and he went along with it.
hahaha<33"

Her Facebook here if verification needed: https://www.facebook.com/washuffizedrivemetofirenze

So sometime things are not what they look like. 

What is the story with showering on webcam? I don't know this one. Thks

More good research,

I think most 30 something years olds who are married with children would not agree to having a sexual pose with a 16 year old girl.

Its not right.

6 minutes ago, Osgod said:

Oh god please. Not this shit again. You are NOT always right. You talk non-stop. It’s no wonder you are right from time to time.

And nobody says Tom hasn’t cheated for sure. We all simply don’t know and, speaking for myself, I don’t care. It’s his and his wife‘s business.

You want to have your „5 seconds of fame“ with this bullshit. As if you actually saw Tom cheating...lol. 

Funny how instead of trying to pick apart and debunk the FACTS I've posted, to revert to bullshit one liner attacks.

It is very typical of the people on this board who want to appear correct while remaining intellectual idiots.

4 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

This her?

Haha this sounds like some Christian rock song when played acoustic. But it's a good cover. I just always thought the strength in the lyrics was how it shows the sick person is concerned for their lover when everyone else is concerned for the dying narrator. Guess I never thought much about the god references, Jesus talk and seeing the light until now when it was played this way.

I know I've said this before, but here's a small story.

Actually at an 08 Warped Tour, Tom kissed my friend's hand (she was 21?) in front of her fiancé and jokingly said he'd play their wedding. Sometimes he's just having fun. Like I can totally take that story and manipulate it to where Tom is a cheater and blah, blah, blah. Doesn't mean it's true.

• Like 1