The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, _Kyle_ said:

looks like he has finally hit rock bottom and needs a nap.

I don't understand how is that photo (of him as a child?) more fodder for this subject?  Don't get me wrong, watching Tom implode is interesting to say the least, but I don't get how this works as a part of it all.

6 minutes ago, M!ke said:

I don't understand how is that photo (of him as a child?) more fodder for this subject?  Don't get me wrong, watching Tom implode is interesting to say the least, but I don't get how this works as a part of it all.

Look at him, he doesn't even look like himself anymore. The hair, the clothes, that smile? It's all fucking awful for a dude in his 40s.

• Like 2

The guy goes bananas very often and uses to make as much noise as an elephan coming into a liquor store qhen he hits Facebook or Instagram and talks about blink, but come on, guys... it's only a picture of himself, hahaha.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

The guy goes bananas very often and uses to make as much noise as an elephan coming into a liquor store qhen he hits Facebook or Instagram and talks about blink, but come on, guys... it's only a picture of himself, hahaha.

It's just the timing seems way too coincidental. From what I see, he posts every few days or so on Instagram, so it could be a coincidence. But I mean he's posted directly after like 5 blink-related things now.

On 8 June 2016 at 6:57 PM, Chrisx37 said:

It's just the timing seems way too coincidental. From what I see, he posts every few days or so on Instagram, so it could be a coincidence. But I mean he's posted directly after like 5 blink-related things now.

Don't get me wrong, Tom is a fucking nut and passive aggressive and bitter. I just find it ironic how people in this forum subsequently take the piss out of him , or use every post he makes as evidence to fuel this, in essence, being the same thing they berate him for. Obsessive, delusional, clutching at straws etc etc 

8 hours ago, VikingWizardBagel said:

Don't get me wrong, Tom is a fucking nut and passive aggressive and bitter. I just find it ironic how people in this forum subsequently take the piss out of him , or use every post he makes as evidence to fuel this, in essence, being the same thing they berate him for. Obsessive, delusional, clutching at straws etc etc 

No you've got it wrong we just find it really really funny. It's easy to get outlandish and criticise him over something little. it amuses us for like 5 seconds and takes nobody much of any effort. It's petty sure but it's also not remotely emotional or delusional - we know we're talking smack, we just do it for 'teh lulz'

29 minutes ago, GrimCityGirl said:

No you've got it wrong we just find it really really funny. It's easy to get outlandish and criticise him over something little. it amuses us for like 5 seconds and takes nobody much of any effort. It's petty sure but it's also not remotely emotional or delusional - we know we're talking smack, we just do it for 'teh lulz'

Idk, sometimes I think it gets just sad. Yes his rambling Facebook posts are hilarious. Yes, his 'transmedia' projects are brilliant failures, and yeah the dude is clearly bitter over blink. I just think trying to take the piss when the guy puts up a picture of himself as a kid on his own Instagram, the day of rabbit hole, is clutching at straws.