The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

lol he's a fucking lunatic. he seems to think that blink is going to just accept him with open arms whenever he decides to rejoin...even though he was forced out and there's no timetable for Skiba to exit. it's statements like those -- "I'm talking to Travis" -- that just infuriate me. knowing what we know, I guarantee it didn't happen that way either. it was probably:

tom: "yeah, remember the times we toured and made albums?"

travis: "yeah"

FRONT PAGE NEWS TOM DELONGE IS TALKING TO TRAVIS ABOUT RECORDING AND TOURING 

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Travis undoubtedly talks to him for damage control purposes. They are better off with a happy insane Tom than an angry insane Tom.

I would not read into any of the Tom/Travis stuff. 

Travis totally does NOT strike me as a guy who would play games like that.

Hahahaha!!! Oh my FUCK! This man is either high as fuck on pills again.. Or he's finally seeing straight up that his ex band members have moved on and he's seriously no fucking longer needed. I find it oddly entertaining when he posts stupid shit like this.. But it actually pisses me off. HE DIDNT want blink.. He didn't want to record.. He didn't want to tour.. And now that his baby's gone and the media is putting him on blast he says he can come back?? Hahaha fucker just needs to GO AWAY.

23 minutes ago, shutup89 said:

I could swear the words 'with blink' werent there when he posted it. In fact, I think he rewrote that part in Instagram because in Facebook those words are NOT there!

sdfg.jpg

his facebook post is automatically generated from instagram. but if he edits the instagram post (i.e. adds "with blink"), the facebook post won't change.

11 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Travis undoubtedly talks to him for damage control purposes. They are better off with a happy insane Tom than an angry insane Tom.

I would not read into any of the Tom/Travis stuff. 

yeah, i think so too. and travis is not stupid, he knows people love drama. these stories with tom are just giving more publicity to the new album.

(and after all, future is infinite. they can talk about recording another album together, but everyone knows it won't happen in the next 1-2 years for sure. blink is busy with touring and releasing already written albums. tom is busy with fighting ufos.)

I think Travis is happy having some consistency for one and clearly enjoys being around Matt. On top of the fact that he has no time in his life after everything he's been through for negative energy.  He clearly appreciates Tom, respects him and everything he's done for his career but is absolutely being the grown up by showing Tom some love so everyone else can remain happy in camp Blink.

I'm sure Travis, out of everyone understands Tom's needs to want to do other things - as Travis does. Travis is just a fucking boss at managing time, prioritising and getting shit done.

KUDOS TRAVIS! Without your level headedness I doubt we'd have a new album or anything right now.