The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

3 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I honestly think we will eventually get a Tom song (with or without Skiba) and he will play on stage with blink at least 1 more time. 

If Tom is really demanding, they can do a tour where Tom only plays on the new  "Feat. Tom Delonge" songs and Skiba still sings the rest of the old songs. Tom will do like 3 songs and get paid the same as Skiba. 

I can see something similar happening, but I doubt he would just show up to sing a new “feat Tom DeLonge” song and not one or two of his originals. You know he’d be playing All the Small things if he does something as big as shows up to guest at a show 

7 hours ago, NotNow said:

That’s so weird to hear him reference new blink music and simple creatures. Makes me happy. Travis commented on the post too.

I can't believe what I just watched lol it's like bizarro world. But it makes sense considering the rumors about a blink + side projects tour. I hope they filmed that secret meeting and release it on blu ray. 

Edited by Feeling_This_1

53 minutes ago, Pussay Patrol said:

isn't there a bunch of rumours tom got a divorce?

reckon he misses big mark. probably loved him more than his wife back in the day. good to see them talk about each other again/like each others instagram shite

Probably goes both ways. Mark knows he had a rough year and is being nice. Big events in our lives can make us throw out the past.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yea I'd imagine Mark and Travis being kinder to Tom atm is largely due in fact to their success as well as knowing Tom is probably going through a shit ton of depression about Jen. If anyone watched the most recent documentary with Tom (the motorcycle one) - it's the first time I've seen him looked so choked up about something that happened to him recently that he doesn't end up talking about specifically - and my guess is it's to do with his wife/separation. Doesn't help the fact that Jen is acting like every single 20 year old ex girlfriend on her Instagram now. Cringy stuff from her for sure. 

Oh and Mark now follows Tom on Instagram. Thought that was interesting. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mau5 said:

Yea I'd imagine Mark and Travis being kinder to Tom atm is largely due in fact to their success as well as knowing Tom is probably going through a shit ton of depression about Jen. If anyone watched the most recent documentary with Tom (the motorcycle one) - it's the first time I've seen him looked so choked up about something that happened to him recently that he doesn't end up talking about specifically - and my guess is it's to do with his wife/separation. Doesn't help the fact that Jen is acting like every single 20 year old ex girlfriend on her Instagram now. Cringy stuff from her for sure. 

Oh and Mark now follows Tom on Instagram. Thought that was interesting. 

She’s just as weird as he is no wonder they were married for so long. 

I wanna believe it's a place of genuine sincerity but I truly think they're just trying to bury the hatchet publicly so that if some fans are on one side of the fence, they'll drop the beef and support all the acts. Like, c'mon, this shit just so happens right with the singles coming out less than a week apart. I say it's a total PR move. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ixidor said:

I find it strange both Mark and Tom were referencing Spotify and a certain playlist in there but hopefully they are moving on from the latest split and are in good terms now.

They also shouted out the global head of rock at Spotify who runs the playlist so pretty sure it was planned to some extent. Not necessarily the shout each other out part, but maybe.