The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

4 hours ago, knapton said:

I just think there has to be ulterior motives for Mark.  This is like a full 180 for him.  You dont just go from never talking to the guy to consistently mentioning him out of no where like this

mark is in love with tom and is gonna try again now that jen is gone from the picture

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

No I just have the mental Capacity to understand the difference between a friendship and a sexual relationship.

You actually sound quite predatory. 

If you got some smoking hot woman all over you with physical contact and flirting; and your single; and you don't act on that. You are gay or asexual.

I have plenty of female friends, but they are all old. I'd never make an attractive touchy feely woman a friend. I couldn't deal with the blue balls. Hence why I broke it off with my Ex. But then again, I am sexually attracted to women. I guess you aren't.

14 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

If you got some smoking hot woman all over you with physical contact and flirting; and your single; and you don't act on that. You are gay or asexual.

I have plenty of female friends, but they are all old. I'd never make an attractive touchy feely woman a friend. I couldn't deal with the blue balls. Hence why I broke it off with my Ex. But then again, I am sexually attracted to women. I guess you aren't.

An attractive woman hugging you doesn’t automatically indicate that they are into you sexually.  Are you seriously saying you don’t have a single female friend you’re own age? No wonder you can’t get a girlfriend. Are you one of those sad people who believes the cashier is into you because she smiled at you when she gave you your change?

Your issue is that you see women as a sexual object and nothing more. If you seriously can’t be around a woman that acts friendly towards you, yes that includes but is not limited to hugging, then you have serious issues.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

An attractive woman hugging you doesn’t automatically indicate that they are into you sexually.  Are you seriously saying you don’t have a single female friend you’re own age? No wonder you can’t get a girlfriend. Are you one of those sad people who believes the cashier is into you because she smiled at you when she gave you your change?

Your issue is that you see women as a sexual object and nothing more. If you seriously can’t be around a woman that acts friendly towards you, yes that includes but is not limited to hugging, then you have serious issues.

What a bunch of shit about me that isn't true.

Sex is far from all of it; but it is part of it. When it comes to attractive/hot/flirty women. If you think that having sexual desires=being a rapist, that says way more about you than it does about me.

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

LOL, the whole #metoo movement has caused people to suppress natural biology and feel guilty for having thoughts about sex. What a sad little generation.

I thought it was a platform for people to speak up about being sexually harassed? my mistake, thanks for confirming. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

What a bunch of shit about me that isn't true.

Sex is far from all of it; but it is part of it. When it comes to attractive/hot/flirty women. If you think that having sexual desires=being a rapist, that says way more about you than it does about me.

What did I say that isn’t true? You’re the one who said you don’t have any female friends your own age. You’re the one who implied that if a woman hugs you then that means there is a sexual interest involved.

Most normal people can find someone of the opposite sex sexually attractive but still maintain nothing more than a platonic friendship with that person, even if they are friendly/huggy/playful with you.  Whereas you have clearly shown that you cannot and you solely see them as a flirty, sexual object. 

9 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

What did I say that isn’t true? You’re the one who said you don’t have any female friends your own age. You’re the one who implied that if a woman hugs you then that means there is a sexual interest involved.

Most normal people can find someone of the opposite sex sexually attractive but still maintain nothing more than a platonic friendship with that person, even if they are friendly/huggy/playful with you.  Whereas you have clearly shown that you cannot and you solely see them as a flirty, sexual object. 

Would you let a guy friend be friendly/huggy/playful with you? So why would you let a female friend?

To the bolded: That is just weird and perhaps maybe you are asexual. Me? I don't like blue balls. Sorry.

The idea that being sexual attracted to a women=you only see them as sex objects is yet more sexual repression and religious drivel.

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Would you let a guy friend be friendly/huggy/playful with you? So why would you let a female friend?

To the bolded: That is just weird and perhaps maybe you are asexual. Me? I don't like blue balls. Sorry.

The idea that being sexual attracted to a women=you only see them as sex objects is yet more sexual repression and religious drivel.

Yes I would absolutely. I hug the shit out of my guy friends. I love the fuck out of them. It seems like you don’t have any actual friends at all, male or female.

You’re ignoring what I’m actually saying to spin you’re bullshit like you normally do. You can find a woman sexually attractive and still just be friends with her. It’s that simple. 

If you honestly find something like a hug as “blue ball teasing” then you should be put on a watchlist.

i never said “being sexually attracted to a woman = you only see them sex objects” I said that if you can’t be platonic friends with a woman that you find sexually attractive or anyone woman for that matter, then there is definitely an issue with how you view women.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Russel Coight said:

Yes I would absolutely. I hug the shit out of my guy friends. I love the fuck out of them. It seems like you don’t have any actual friends at all, male or female.

You’re ignoring what I’m actually saying to spin you’re bullshit like you normally do. You can find a woman sexually attractive and still just be friends with her. It’s that simple. 

If you honestly find something like a hug as “blue ball teasing” then you should be put on a watchlist.

i never said “being sexually attracted to a woman = you only see them sex objects” I said that if you can’t be platonic friends with a woman that you find sexually attractive or anyone woman for that matter, then there is definitely an issue with how you view women.

OKay dude.

You do you.

Me personally, I don't hang out with women I am sexually attracted to all flirty and shit. That situation doesn't work. If I am with a SO, its not cool. If I am single, I am saying to myself "need to find a GF to do this with and not a friend".

That doesn't make me a rapist nor do I see women as nothing more than sex objects.

In fact, most dating sites I am on literally promote swiping right or left based on a photo of someone. Translation. Date them based on if they are someone you want to bang. Me? I skip people without profile info no matter how attractive they are. Someone who will be my best friend> Sex. That being said, sex is part of that equation. If you don't think so, you are gay or asexual.

Congrats!

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

OKay dude.

You do you.

Me personally, I don't hang out with women I am sexually attracted to all flirty and shit. That situation doesn't work. If I am with a SO, its not cool. If I am single, I am saying to myself "need to find a GF to do this with and not a friend".

That doesn't make me a rapist nor do I see women as nothing more than sex objects.

In fact, most dating sites I am on literally promote swiping right or left based on a photo of someone. Translation. Date them based on if they are someone you want to bang. Me? I skip people without profile info no matter how attractive they are. Someone who will be my best friend> Sex. That being said, sex is part of that equation. If you don't think so, you are gay or asexual.

Congrats!

Hugging isn’t flirting. You’re a moron and women should be afraid of you. 

• Like 2