The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

23 minutes ago, jordidanen95 said:

I know youre not supposed to judge a book by its cover

But based on Jen's clothing style, pictures on instagram, the way she presents herself, her bitchy face, the way she loves brands and material things...

i really don't like her and i have never liked her. She comes across as very self centered.

Skye on the other hand is a gorgeous woman that seems more real and down to earth

Could all be in my own head tho. I obviously don't know them in the slightest

Girls who portray being extremely down to earth on social media tend to not be though.  Just from my experience, sometimes they are just bitchy and what not on there due to anxiety.

Jen could be a saint for all we know.  

Still a #1 Skye fan though.

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

She travels overseas with Tom's brother. Sorry, that is not normal bro lol

I agree traveling overseas is weird. I don’t think hanging out with Kari locally is weird, they probably have a lot of the same friends through Tom after twenty years together, especially since they all worked together.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Do you think it's normal to vacation with your ex's siblings? If you think yes, you are an idiot. 

i still hang out with my ex-brother-in-law. if you built a friendship over twenty years, and people are acting like grown ups about the divorce, there's no reason not to.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, daveyjones said:

i still hang out with my ex-brother-in-law. if you built a friendship over twenty years, and people are acting like grown ups about the divorce, there's no reason not to.

That is a good point, each relationship is different, but the male-female aspect is a little weird to me. I doubt Tom will see any of her family ever again, but who knows. Seems one sided