The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

36 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I know I'm too naive, but a relationship between a Tom and Tombot wouldn't go anywhere besides sex. Celebrities who sleep with fans are just looking for a quick hookup, it's not going to lead to a relationship or marriage, that's why I don't think this woman is a Tombot. 

Not necessarily.

You can develop feelings for hookups. It can still work. Its on a different level, but companionship is companionship.

Plus if you read his post, you get that she totally idolizes him and he loves it.

10 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Love how Tom (who is notoriously WRONG about dates) says "almost 2 years" and that magically means he found this chick the day before his last picture with Jen on Instagram, cheated, selfishly destroyed his family for younger #TomBotTang , and has an awful relationship with his daughter who hates him now. Y'all cray. And people wonder why this dude is elusive af before and after shows lol.

Hahaha #TomBotTang!

14 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Whoa I never said anything harsh like that before or after this about Toms family. My only point is it seems like there was a ton of unexpected turmoil around their separation. No idea on what was actually going on in their family life.

I didn't mean you just in general lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Plus if you read his post, you get that she totally idolizes him and he loves it.

I get the exact opposite vibe, that she likely didn't know much about him and therefore it's quite genuine. Like I wouldn't be surprised if she's some scholar, or random librarian that never listened to blink lol. A lot of high profile celebs/athletes will prefer people who don't even really know them, to the point of where they'll lie up front about their profession if needed. They can get the crazies all day, it's harder to find someone genuine. (I.e. Mark's TOTTM lyrics: You're the only thing that matters, you're the only thing that's real...)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Love how Tom (who is notoriously WRONG about dates) says "almost 2 years" and that magically means he found this chick the day before his last picture with Jen on Instagram, cheated, selfishly destroyed his family for younger #TomBot tang , and has an awful relationship with his daughter who hates him now. Y'all cray. And people wonder why this dude is elusive af before and after shows lol.

Let me break it down for you. The time between when Jen and Tom seemed happy together, and when Tom claims he got into a relationship with this woman is very very short. You don't go from happily married for 20+ years with kids to in a new relationship in a couple weeks or at most a month. It defies logic. The only way it makes sense if this had been brewing on the side for awhile.

Clearly this was something Tom went to greats lengths to keep secret. Kiss and Tell! Lorene is the name that sounds like Maria when sang. Basic stuff here. Most women won't go along with 2 year secret relationships unless of course; they are totally snowed.

When a divorce happens......its an emotional thing and kids always assign blame and it is ALWAYS I repeat ALWAYS painful with a parents moves onto someone who is not their mother. Especially when that person is young enough to probably be his daughter. Who the fuck else is she talking about? I mean its plain as day that its rip and read her dad.

You have your head buried in the sand.

• Like 2

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Oh Heather. The facts are all there...... Do I really have to rehash it all?

I honestly don’t follow Tom’s life enough/know him personally, so I don’t know...but if you’re deciding that he abandoned his family based on the vague postings of his teenage daughter, that’s laughable. None of us know him personally, so we can all do nothing more than speculate. My teenager has posted some of the dumbest bullshit aimed towards us...we haven’t done anything to deserve any of it. Teenagers get their feelings hurt easily & can play the victim really well, especially when another upset parent helps fuel it. I have no idea about their situation, so I’m not going to act like I do, just here to point out that you definitely don’t either. The internet isn’t real life. 

You definitely cannot tell his gf is 20 years younger than him from that picture, but even if she is...who really cares. 

& how can you tell that Jenn is posting her “I am hot” pictures to reassure herself? She is hot...why can’t she just be posting to share her life? Just so damn judgey & none of us really know what happened between them or how she’s feeling now. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, heater said:

I honestly don’t follow Tom’s life enough/know him personally, so I don’t know...but if you’re deciding that he abandoned his family based on the vague postings of his teenage daughter, that’s laughable. None of us know him personally, so we can all do nothing more than speculate. My teenager has posted some of the dumbest bullshit aimed towards us...we haven’t done anything to deserve any of it. Teenagers get their feelings hurt easily & can play the victim really well, especially when another upset parent helps fuel it. I have no idea about their situation, so I’m not going to act like I do, just here to point out that you definitely don’t either. The internet isn’t real life. 

You definitely cannot tell his gf is 20 years younger than him from that picture, but even if she is...who really cares. 

& how can you tell that Jenn is posting her “I am hot” pictures to reassure herself? She is hot...why can’t she just be posting to share her life? Just so damn judgey & none of us really know what happened between them or how she’s feeling now. 

But you are removing humanity from your response, and how things generally work in relationships. You are ignoring facts. None of what you are saying really jives with reality. As one example. 20 year marriages don't blow up without emotional turmoil. They just don't. I promise that one.

But to focus on your statement "who really cares?"......On this point I actually agree. Its none of our business. Its just tabloid fodder. It's just something to gawk at. It's actually not something to really talk flippantly about. People were hurt. Kids were hurt.

But there is one universal truth that I do know: Tom is garbage. But any sane person has known that for a long time.

10 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

But you are removing humanity from your response, and how things generally work in relationships. You are ignoring facts. None of what you are saying really jives with reality. As one example. 20 year marriages don't blow up without emotional turmoil. They just don't. I promise that one.

But to focus on your statement "who really cares?"......On this point I actually agree. Its none of our business. Its just tabloid fodder. It's just something to gawk at. It's actually not something to really talk flippantly about. People were hurt. Kids were hurt.

But there is one universal truth that I do know: Tom is garbage. But any sane person has known that for a long time.

For some reason you absolutely hate him, that’s apparent. 

But no one knows whether their marriage had been happy for the 1, 5, 10 years prior to divorce. It’s easy to post smiley, cute pictures & write a quick blurb claiming happiness...but we have absolutely no idea. They could’ve had an open marriage & he may have been allowed to sleep with a girl here or there, she may have been having a dude over occasionally during long tours. We have NO idea. Their marriage, their business, but my post was not way off base or out of touch with reality. I’m in a 10 year relationship, married for almost 2 & I’m not going to even pretend to be an expert on the subject, idk why you think you are. Every single marriage is different, unless you’re seeing the couple on a daily basis & they share their personal lives with you, you have NO CLUE....I watched a relationship falling apart & I had no idea how unhappy they had both been for such a long time prior to everything eventually exploding, the internet would’ve thought they were about to get married...quite the opposite. People put out what they want to, despite their life sometimes being a complete 180 from that augmented reality. 

And trying to decipher the postings of a teenager. 😂😂😂 good luck. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I think it's officially time that Jen stops hanging out with Tom's brother and sister. She is so pissed right now and I hope the women and tombots from the Ava forums harass her on instagram

If Tom’s brother & sister want to hangout with her, what is the problem? That’d be her kids aunt & uncle, her family for the past 20 years. Wtf? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

It's not that she just sees them, they go on international vacations together. It's totally bizarre. 

I still believe Jen was cheating first, maybe before all the alien stuff. The last few years she is clearly trying to go after rich men. She is a textbook gold digger

The amount of sexism in this post.

• Like 3
  • Crab 1

They have been family for 20 years.

I’ve been with my husband for 10 years now....If something happened between us, his family is still my family, mine is still his. They won’t just start hating him because things didn’t work out between us. That’s the father of my children, they better all still treat him as such even if we have issues.

My aunt was married to my uncle til I was about 7, they divorced & she’s remarried. I refer to both her first husband & her current husband as “uncle.” Who cares if they didn’t work, that’s my cousin’s father, he is still family, I still love him.  I used to spend at least a weekend a month at his house with my cousins, divorce doesn’t mean cutting ties with a whole family you’ve built...sure sometimes, but that’s not always the case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Not necessarily.

You can develop feelings for hookups. It can still work. Its on a different level, but companionship is companionship.

Absolutely, but I think it's more complicated than that when it comes to famous people. It's very unlikely for celebrities to fall in love with a fan. They do date successful "non-celebrity" people but it wouldn't go too well with a fan, simply because the fan would start from a position of worshipping Tom, while, in reality, she has no idea of who Tom really is and the relationship would have a power imbalance from the beginning. Let alone the fact that it would be difficult for a fan to adjust to the lifestyle and everything else. This girl was definitely aware of who he was (Tom from blink-182) but from the way Tom phrased it, I got the same vibe as Ry: 

50 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

I get the exact opposite vibe, that she likely didn't know much about him and therefore it's quite genuine. Like I wouldn't be surprised if she's some scholar, or random librarian that never listened to blink lol. 

57 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I think it's officially time that Jen stops hanging out with Tom's brother and sister. She is so pissed right now and I hope the women and tombots from the Ava forums harass her on instagram

Man I thought Oliver’s response to this shit was weird... and then you pop up out of nowhere and make a statement like this. Christ. 

• Like 3
  • Crab 1