The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

1 hour ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Do Champ or Smalls ever post an actual opinion or do they only insult people? They're probably mad I blew their cover that they send hate messages to the band and their families. We all know they are part of the board clique that was messaging other board members real life friends, what a couple of creeps

I don't care about your opinion of me but you're apparently thinking of someone else so it doesn't really matter haha

4 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Do Champ or Smalls ever post an actual opinion or do they only insult people? They're probably mad I blew their cover that they send hate messages to the band and their families. We all know they are part of the board clique that was messaging other board members real life friends, what a couple of creeps

Oooohhh nice counter punch lmao.

3 hours ago, heater said:

Because they think you’re crazy? Based on the BS you’ve posted in the last couple days...wanting Jenn to get a ton of hateful messages (& then walking it back when you were called out)...I’m surprised you weren’t talking about yourself. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Are you related to Jen? You seem to be taking a joke comment awfully personally. Of all the horrible things said  here everyday, you are upset that I said I want women from the Ava Movement to message her IG.

Btw the guys you keep defending are buddies with another board member who messaged someone's real life gf or wife on Facebook. You have some warped morals

8 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Are you related to Jen? You seem to be taking a joke comment awfully personally. Of all the horrible things said  here everyday, you are upset that I said I want women from the Ava Movement to message her IG.

Btw the guys you keep defending are buddies with another board member who messaged someone's real life gf or wife on Facebook. You have some warped morals

You keep accusing me of being friends with people on here and this messaging bullshit mate let’s get something straight here- I don’t have any friends on here and do not communicate with anyone on here via Facebook. I’m here to talk about blink. That’s it. You don’t see me in any of the other parts of this website and I could not give a fuck less what you think. You’re a fucking rat, a little weasel that follows Jen and her kids around and wishes she gets harassed on social media. You can get fucked for all I care.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

So you’ve got nothing lol. 

You’ve got a very warped view on women/relationships/celebrities so while I don’t doubt you think you saw what you saw, in reality it was probably absolutely nothing and your mind has warped it to fit into how you view things.

You'd say I had nothing if I had a time stamped video of Tom banging someone not his wife.

So its a pointless discussion..

You are a Tombot. A pathetic one at that.

12 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

You'd say I had nothing if I had a time stamped video of Tom banging someone not his wife.

He thinks Tom is saving himself for marriage with his new girlfriend as well. 

• Haha 1

On 12/19/2019 at 12:11 PM, Feeling_This_1 said:

I think it's officially time that Jen stops hanging out with Tom's brother and sister. She is so pissed right now and I hope the women and tombots from the Ava forums harass her on instagram

On 12/19/2019 at 12:18 PM, Feeling_This_1 said:

It's not that she just sees them, they go on international vacations together. It's totally bizarre. 

I still believe Jen was cheating first, maybe before all the alien stuff. The last few years she is clearly trying to go after rich men. She is a textbook gold digger

50 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I wasn’t aware you have to be related to someone to recognize when another person is talking dumb shit about them...hmmm, news to me. You said some hateful stuff& got called out about it....by members other than me as well....get over it man.

And idk what you’re going on about in that second paragraph...Clarke? I wasn’t around when shit went down with him & I have no idea who is still friends with him...wasn’t sticking up for anyone really, just calling you out for being hateful & wanting Jen to be harassed.  🤷🏻‍♀️ Now that you got called out by multiple people it was a joke, okay man...if you say so. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Yeah nah. A video would be good. Got one?  Your hate boner for anybody that’s got it better than you blinds you and makes you an unreliable witness. So without any tangible proof I choose not to believe you. Spout as many one liners as you want but that’s not going to change anything.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Yeah nah. A video would be good. Got one?  You’re hate boner for anybody that’s got it better than you blinds you and makes you an unreliable witness. So without any tangible proof I choose not to believe you. Spout as many one liners as you want but that’s not going to change anything.

What could there be more to Oliver's story than just seeing Tom going on his tourbus or backstage with some fans? Unless he followed them and watched. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Elisa said:

What could there be more to Oliver's story than just seeing Tom going on his tourbus or backstage with some fans? Unless he followed them and watched. 

Well he claims there is much more to the story that he hasn’t divulged yet which is supposedly all the more damning. If he wants us to believe his nonsense then he should share the whole story. 

Honestly i don’t doubt oliver saw some female fans go to Tom’s bus. But he more than likely chose to ignore the male fans that were there too. And the wink thing is bullshit obviously.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Marik said:

What exactly did he say/post about this cancelled book signing?

Can’t remember which book, I think SM Gods, but they had a live signing planned and a few days before cancelled it all due to the “advisement they had received”, and Tom alluded that he had exposed too much/ruffled feathers/and was in danger...

1 hour ago, heater said:

I wasn’t aware you have to be related to someone to recognize when another person is talking dumb shit about them...hmmm, news to me. You said some hateful stuff& got called out about it....by members other than me as well....get over it man.

And idk what you’re going on about in that second paragraph...Clarke? I wasn’t around when shit went down with him & I have no idea who is still friends with him...wasn’t sticking up for anyone really, just calling you out for being hateful & wanting Jen to be harassed.  🤷🏻‍♀️ Now that you got called out by multiple people it was a joke, okay man...if you say so. 

I get called a cunt a shithead and a pedophile and you are upset that it's funny if Tom Fangirls started pestering Jen on Instagram. And no not Clarke

You act like I pray on my knees every night. Omg I wish Jen will get messaged on Instagram!!!! Like I said 5x I don't actually give a shit, but its always funny the other times it happens and Jen starts deleting comments. Yes it's hilarious to me now deal with it!! I hope you get harassed now!!!

Edited by Feeling_This_1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Well he claims there is much more to the story that he hasn’t divulged yet which is supposedly all the more damning. If he wants us to believe his nonsense then he should share the whole story. 

Honestly i don’t doubt oliver saw some female fans go to Tom’s bus. But he more than likely chose to ignore the male fans that were there too. And the wink thing is bullshit obviously.

Do you think he was just camping outside the bus for a few hours monitoring who was going in and out?