The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

15 minutes ago, Osgod said:

Who do you think buys his stuff!? AVA fans, sure. But that’s not the biggest fanbase. I‘m sure most of customers are still Blink fans. And every sane Blink fan should be pissed of by constant comments like that. And pisser of people are not the greatest buyers...sales 101 lol. 

I mean I‘m more a Tom fan than a Mark and Travis fan but that’s just annoying. 

I frankly don’t give a fuck it’s harmless? It’s not like he’s saying shit like I’ll be back for the next blink album Matt’s just keeping my seat warm.

Dudes reminiscing on a 25 year career he can do whatever he wants

• Like 2
  • Crab 2

41 minutes ago, NotNow said:

I frankly don’t give a fuck it’s harmless? It’s not like he’s saying shit like I’ll be back for the next blink album Matt’s just keeping my seat warm.

Didn’t he say something like that once though? Feels way to familiar.

Tom using blink like that is lame but it’s also not a big deal. Call him a cunt and move on.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Osgod said:

Who do you think buys his stuff!? AVA fans, sure. But that’s not the biggest fanbase. I‘m sure most of customers are still Blink fans. And every sane Blink fan should be pissed of by constant comments like that. And pisser of people are not the greatest buyers...sales 101 lol. 

I mean I‘m more a Tom fan than a Mark and Travis fan but that’s just annoying. 

I don't think so man, most people aren't analyzing a post like that as heavily as we are and instead will be sucked in by nostalgia. I mean look at the comments, you have 1 person like 'hey how dare you use blink's name to mess with our emotions' for every 10 people like '💔💔 omg Tom & Mark, come back!!! They still love eachother! *Remembers old posters and buys T- shirt to reminisce*

6 hours ago, NotNow said:

He literally did say this one time though 😂

• Haha 2

If Tom was such a great businessman and filmmaker, he wouldn't have to lie on Instagram to make up for the blown millions on TTS. He said he can rejoin blink any time and also used the same exact post a month ago about "I was 16 when I started blink." He is a con-artist

Meanwhile, what's up with Tom and birdies??

17 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

If Tom was such a great businessman and filmmaker, he wouldn't have to lie on Instagram to make up for the blown millions on TTS. He said he can rejoin blink any time and also used the same exact post a month ago about "I was 16 when I started blink." He is a con-artist

No one is saying he's a good businessman, just that he is business lead with his behaviour. 

25 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

You would pick the one picture where Tom is 15.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Didn’t he say something like that once though? Feels way to familiar.

Tom using blink like that is lame but it’s also not a big deal. Call him a cunt and move on.

Too bad you’ll get blocked by him if you do this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, MustLoveDogs said:

Has anyone realized Marie is Chris Cote's ex wife? 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't know who you are or how you knew this or why you didn't put anything in those spoiler tags, but holy shit,  I think you're right.

zm1YBNj.jpg

http://92024magazine.com/2014/01/02/long-term-leucadians/

zWsYIs6.jpg

• Wow 2

4 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Old friend of Tom/blinks. Have you ever seen Riding in vans with boys? 

Damn that cold of him, bro code! I did but that was over ten years ago since I seen it. Also was one of those “must buy everything blink related” purchases, watched once and then just collected dust.