The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

8 hours ago, jordidanen95 said:

After 12 years of being a true fan.....Im done with tom and i have lost all respect for this sicko

NWO puppet, Now i get the freemason symbols. This idiot is insane. How can you support the UN and W.H.O.....

(I still have some affection left for Mark and Travis dispite their disliking of donald trump but whatever...Also lost all respect for Skiba liking the church of satan)

https://imgur.com/a/EKvjTM8

what a fucking clown...

The older i get the more i realize most musicians are a complete joke

haha what a loser. don't ban this guy, we need something to laugh at in these dark times

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jordidanen95 said:

I find it amazing how someone over 40 can be that stupid in terms of politics....

Tom should keep his mouth shut and play his songs

Guys worked hard to get the platform he has, can use it how he likes.

Amazing how someone so young can already veer to the right. This is the time we’re supposed to be young and idealistic, a better worlds possible mate 

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Guys worked hard to get the platform he has, can use it how he likes.

Amazing how someone so young can already veer to the right. This is the time we’re supposed to be young and idealistic, a better worlds possible mate 

Stick around Bagel. I’m enjoying your posts.

39 minutes ago, jordidanen95 said:

I find it amazing how someone over 40 can be that stupid in terms of politics....

You can leave.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Very bummed that Tom Delonge subordinates himself to people in power. What a sellout. 

Mark and Travis suck too they don't support Trump. He is their president and they should support their superior obviously. Such sellouts. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Stick around Bagel. I’m enjoying your posts.

You can leave.

Cheers mate. Think I will you know, enjoying this little community you guys got going on here

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The ONLY hope that new BCR would be good is that Travis takes a huge role with it and works on the side with other people away from Tom.

I wouldn't think Travis would put his name on something as lame as AVA sounding BCR.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

The ONLY hope that new BCR would be good is that Travis takes a huge role with it and works on the side with other people away from Tom.

I wouldn't think Travis would put his name on something as lame as AVA sounding BCR.

Seriously?

Travis just loves drumming, he'd probably drum over a load of recorded farts if given the chance. He's featured on some absolute garbage rap songs over the years, I'm sure he'd have no issue with doing some slightly AVA sounding BCR.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jordidanen95 said:

Nevermind politics, Tom said on the radio last week how a Chinese kid could move objects with his mind, and that the Pentagon determined 100% of people could do this, but only 10% can master it. It's officially taken the #1 spot of the most insane thing Tom ever said

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Nevermind politics, Tom said on the radio last week how a Chinese kid could move objects with his mind, and that the Pentagon determined 100% of people could do this, but only 10% can master it. It's officially taken the #1 spot of the most insane thing Tom ever said

Bro it's fucking eassy, typiong and movin keys is a bit hard to do with iT. But I think I dide a pritty gd job - still not marstered

• Like 1
  • Haha 2