The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

3 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Why would it have MGK? Is this just your fantasy?

what I really wanna know is, would he bring the Mesa Boogies back?

Oh trust me, I can't stand MGK haha. I just feel Travis would call for someone like MGK being on it. Would be great if Tom did bring back the Mesa Boogies though! His guitars sounded huge back then. I do like the garage-ish sound of the recent AVA songs but I can't lie, his guitars have been sounding weak since the first AVA album. The last time his guitar had a huge sound was on The War. Fucking love how the guitars sound on that track.

• Like 1

so it’s wild that every major news publication is citing “former blink-182’s Tom Delonge” in the ufo articles. Go Tom even though 99% of everything he says is nonsense. Still cool to see the little to the stars that only the ultimate hardcore blink-182 fans know exists is being referenced in worldwide news lol.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, NotNow said:

so it’s wild that every major news publication is citing “former blink-182’s Tom Delonge” in the ufo articles. Go Tom even though 99% of everything he says is nonsense. Still cool to see the little to the stars that only the ultimate hardcore blink-182 fans know exists is being referenced in worldwide news lol.

Tom was touting to the stars on JRE, it's not exactly a fan-centric thing anymore. 

9 hours ago, Jan's Plan said:

I still don't know what To The Stars is.  So over convoluted.

It's a merch company! That's using entertainment to spread the gospel...of UFOs? Wait that's To The Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences...they work with the military to create...hovercraft. and movies. and kids books? invest now, but you don't get anything back. Please buy this signed Tom art for $150

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

Ok I don’t really care about Tom’s personal life, he seems super happy which is great, but if this is true that is def wild how it came full circle... (esp because I’ve seen this DR promo pic so many times and have been insanely jealous of the poster) From reddit:

31wskiozvov41.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

It seems like this was his hometown sweetheart?  Well the heart definitely wants what it wants, that makes more sense to me if he's known her that long but still a shitty thing to do to a lifelong friend.

She sucks for likely being unfaithful/dishonest to that guy and Tom probably had his feelings for her while still hanging around and causing temptation like a selfish cunt, I'm assuming this Chris guy is probably fucked up over it.  Can't say we haven't seen this before and would not want to be part of that episode.

This is all 100% fact by the way.

More drama plz.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

Ok I don’t really care about Tom’s personal life, he seems super happy which is great, but if this is true that is def wild how it came full circle... (esp because I’ve seen this DR promo pic so many times and have been insanely jealous of the poster) From reddit:

31wskiozvov41.jpg

Holy shit Chris looks so young. Will Riding In Vans With Boys ever be the same ? Hahaha, nah I’ll always love that shit.

Christ that is heavy tho, between friends I mean. I am actually still a bit gobsmacked at this news