The Tom Delonge Thread

so tom sells a subpar product and has the nerve to charge 40$ extra for writing 2 letters on it, with the elegance of a retard on backpain pills and we give jon shit for warning people?

whose littleredrocket did he fondle to be this hated?

r/outoftheloop

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What people think Boxcar Racer would be like           What it would actually be like  

The only way Tom should be allowed back in the band is if he climbs that same street light to impress Mark this time.   *broken ankles are optional.

Posted Images

On 9/28/2020 at 4:35 PM, Ry-Bread said:

I loved the complaint about the "TD" autograph - which is how Tom has signed since 2003! LOL. 

ah , the beloved tom delonge of 2003-2015 was just the best at giving his all of the nothing he had to offer his fans.

for 20$ per letter i would expect them to rival the mona lisa, not rosechu. 

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, Depf said:

so tom sells a subpar product and has the nerve to charge 40$ extra for writing 2 letters on it, with the elegance of a retard on backpain pills and we give jon shit for warning people?

whose littleredrocket did he fondle to be this hated?

r/outoftheloop

I'm pretty sure Tom's mom never wrote a letter to Jennifer begging her to take him back.

4 minutes ago, BurtSampson said:

I'm pretty sure Tom's mom never wrote a letter to Jennifer begging her to take him back.

1. you don't know that 

2. wtf has that to do with anything. guess i am not as invested in other peoples love life as you.

3. jon is a fluffy/sexy beast. 7/10 , would smash/dirty sanchez

1 hour ago, Depf said:

ah , the beloved tom delonge of 2003-2015 was just the best at giving his all of the nothing he had to offer his fans.

for 20$ per letter i would expect them to rival the mona lisa, not rosechu. 

Say what you will about his efforts during and after the hiatus, but 2003/2004 Tom remains best Tom if you ask me.

11 minutes ago, M!ke said:

Say what you will about his efforts during and after the hiatus, but 2003/2004 Tom remains best Tom if you ask me.

the show i attended in early 04 was fire, the one later the same year was a out of tune lets get out of here shitshow where marks disappointment could not be not noticed. i like to think i caught one of the last good ones. ironically, the first angels and airwaves show they played in berlin was good. a last hoorah-ey-yooooo 

Has anyone listened to any of the TTS podcasts? I tried a few clips and I can't last a minute without being confused. Everyone into this "hobby" talks the same way with their nonsensical rambling.

The twitter fanboys are just as bad. I swear they have long lasting effects from drug use or have brain damage. I've read instagram comments like "proud stockholder since day 1" underneath Tom's insane posts about interdimensional consciousness and his new Artifical Intelligence that will predict the time and location of future UFO sightings

• Crab 2
5 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Well were into October and still no news on angels next album?? He said there would be a few singles before then too lol...

He said he thought one single would be coming in the fall. He’s already said the album won’t be out until sometime in 2021

• Like 1
18 hours ago, NotNow said:

He said he thought one single would be coming in the fall. He’s already said the album won’t be out until sometime in 2021

When did he say the album wont be out till 2021? Last thing i heard in a podcast was album in November and singles in october following it?

Jeez hes so bad lol didnt rebel girl come out nearly 2 years ago now?

1 minute ago, prankerd14 said:

When did he say the album wont be out till 2021? Last thing i heard in a podcast was album in November and singles in october following it?

April 30th 2019

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

In like ten interviews in June lol. I don’t want to go pick one out just go look at any interview he’s done in the last three months. They’re not releasing any albums if you can’t tour around it. Whole industry is in that state

1 minute ago, NotNow said:

In like ten interviews in June lol. I don’t want to go pick one out just go look at any interview he’s done in the last three months. They’re not releasing any albums if you can’t tour around it. Whole industry is in that state

I don’t blame or think bad ofTom or his label for not wanting to release the album without the touring promotion that comes with it but plenty of artists are still releasing albums/music during this time. MGK’s album we’ve all been talking about for the last week and bit just came out. LJG just released one. It’s not impossible to still release music even though you can’t tour it.

9 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

AVA didn't tour for The Dream Walker.

Bummer though that Tom was just getting excited about playing live music again and all this shit happens. I'm glad I got to see AVA last year, even though the sound quality at the venue sucked ass.

Dream Walker was put out by the To The Stars label so it was pretty much just up to Tom what happened with it regarding release/touring. I’d expect it’s Rise Records saying to wait this time around.

1 minute ago, Russel Coight said:

Dream Walker was put out by the To The Stars label so it was pretty much just up to Tom what happened with it regarding release/touring. I’d expect it’s Rise Records saying to wait this time around.

I guess that's probably true, and they know it will take Tom another 8-10 years to come out with another album after this one.