The Tom Delonge Thread

He’s just introverted and uncomfortable and awkward talking with people. He opened up about that back on Modlife live streams way back in the day.

My favorite awkward David quote is “fucking The Gift, man, I like, love playing that song.” from Start the Machine lol 

• Like 2
  • Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• _Bagels whipped cream

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• Speedo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What people think Boxcar Racer would be like           What it would actually be like  

Here's an actual conversation between Mark and Tom from when things were going bad:    

Posted Images

On 4/23/2021 at 7:51 PM, Depf said:

So yeah, like , we dont talk you know? Its one of those kinda things.

I have like, um, a lot of coffee beans, cause thats what keeps the light on, like, you know,  career wise.

So it's good to get the call every 39 months to play a chord while, like, wearing matching outfits and gear to , like , tom. Pretty sweet deal.

This dude is either a brilliant stoner or needs to be told to look left and right instead of up and down before crossing the street. 

Pretty accurate take lol

18 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

Pretty accurate take lol

like, i know, right.

David Kennedy the type of guy to put a folding ruler next to his bed so he can see how long he sleeps

8 minutes ago, Whyamidoingthis said:

Maybe it’s just me, but does anyone else find some of the comments on Tom’s Marie related IG posts to be incredibly cringe?

I find him dating Chris Cote's ex pretty cringe...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I mean, I guess. Like, does life not...go on, at a certain point? It’s been 3.5 years. And incidentally, Chris is engaged too. He’s clearly happier than ever. Like, happier than Tom possibly, lol. I don’t mean to sound like “it’s okay to steal your friend’s wife, because everything will be fine” because it’s not, it’s weak, but at the same time the reality is that he did not ruin Chris’s life.  

4 minutes ago, Whyamidoingthis said:

I mean, I guess. Like, does life not...go on, at a certain point? It’s been 3.5 years. And incidentally, Chris is engaged too. He’s clearly happier than ever. Like, happier than Tom possibly, lol. I don’t mean to sound like “it’s okay to steal your friend’s wife, because everything will be fine” because it’s not, it’s weak, but at the same time the reality is that he did not ruin Chris’s life.  

Oh so someone appears happy on IG so they must be…LOL

2 minutes ago, Johnny Two Bags said:

Oh so someone appears happy on IG so they must be…LOL

Okay. I’m not sure what your point is. I wasn’t saying that Chris doesn’t have complex feelings about the situation that he doesn’t share on IG, or that he and Tom are friendly by any stretch. I’m just saying, this narrative of Chris as this permanent heartbroken victim is a bit much. He has moved on as much as it is possible to move on. 

• Like 1
Just now, Whyamidoingthis said:

Okay. I’m not sure what your point is. I wasn’t saying that Chris doesn’t have complex feelings about the situation that he doesn’t share on IG, or that he and Tom are friendly by any stretch. I’m just saying, this narrative of Chris as this permanent heartbroken victim is a bit much. He has moved on as much as it is possible to move on. 

You said Chris is clearly happier than ever. Do you know him personally? Have you known him forever? If not, how could you come to such a conclusion, especially based off of IG where people are known to portray their fake selves. That’s my point. 

• Like 1
  • Crab 1
Just now, Johnny Two Bags said:

You said Chris is clearly happier than ever. Do you know him personally? Have you known him forever? If not, how could you come to such a conclusion, especially based off of IG where people are known to portray their fake selves. That’s my point. 

Ok, you’re right. That was an exaggerated way of saying “he seems super happy”. But yes, instagram can be misleading. However, at a certain point... in my opinion, anyway, there comes a point where it becomes almost disrespectful to Chris and his new fiancée to keep up the narrative that Chris is still hung up on Marie or that he’s not over it, or whatever, when there’s no objective evidence for that. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Whyamidoingthis said:

Ok, you’re right. That was an exaggerated way of saying “he seems super happy”. But yes, instagram can be misleading. However, at a certain point... in my opinion, anyway, there comes a point where it becomes almost disrespectful to Chris and his new fiancée to keep up the narrative that Chris is still hung up on Marie or that he’s not over it, or whatever, when there’s no objective evidence for that. 

I see your point too and you’re also right. Personally I don’t think that chick is anything special at all and Tom is crazy. With all the women out there he chooses that one who also was his supposed friends wife. It’s weak, and I guess I don’t have a problem with people continuing to rib at Tom for it 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Why? Should feel as good as new after the first 4 inches

21 minutes ago, Depf said:

Why? Should feel as good as new after the first 4 inches

My wife says 3 inches in more than enough!

3 minutes ago, Hex said:

My wife says 3 inches in more than enough!

Then we gotta finish your Bris to lessen her suffering