• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• _Bagels whipped cream

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• Speedo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What people think Boxcar Racer would be like           What it would actually be like  

Here's an actual conversation between Mark and Tom from when things were going bad:    

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Kay said:

Artwork here

Bit underwhelming. 

it looks unfinished (also crooked?) in ways that just have me a little confused. it's like a fan's attempt at imitating the last three

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

it matches the other three what the fuck are you guys crying about lol

To be fair the others look crap too, I get being similar thematically but you'd expect the album artwork to stand out more. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Kay said:

To be fair the others look crap too, I get being similar thematically but you'd expect the album artwork to stand out more. 

the other three are great so you're wrong about that, but I believe this is just a single and not the album corndog beat me to it

Is the single or album called Euphoria? I see the comments above but is it 100% confirmed it's just the single's cover? Sorry, been working a lot, trying to keep up as best as I can on all this.

I like the other 2 previous covers better but I'm also in the minority  in thinking that getting the Raiders of the Lost Ark/Star Wars poster artist to do I-Empire was pretentious so...

3 minutes ago, Rebel Girls United said:

I will die on this hill that 90% of the time Tom's 'pretention' is tongue in cheek and joking, it gets people talking so it's good marketing too.

The i-empire thing I guarantee they were laughing about and chuckled at the artwork

Lol Not a chance mate. This is Tom’s super serious, mature, art project, trans media experience. None of it is tongue in cheek.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

It’s shit and half assed. Seems about right.

*Arsed.

This is Tom slowly giving the world alien footage, the figure on the right is actually an ancient alien from Tutankhamen's reign.

• Like 1

Oh I thought this was the album cover, my bad. Still dislike the style but that's just me hahaha 

• Like 1