• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghent

• Cavalier Jan

• Donald Trump's Bulge

• Speedo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What people think Boxcar Racer would be like           What it would actually be like  

The only way Tom should be allowed back in the band is if he climbs that same street light to impress Mark this time.   *broken ankles are optional.

Posted Images

So what exactly is the deal with this unreleased Box Car Racer song coming out? I've seen Travis talk about it in a few interviews over the last year or so, and it sounds like it's gonna be on the new Angels and Airwaves album, right?  But when was it actually recorded? Is this like a genuinely missing track from 2002 (even if rerecorded or remastered for a 2021 release) or is it something more recent that Tom and Travis created? Hoping more that it is a genuinely missing track from the 2002 album sessions. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
19 minutes ago, kibbles said:

No it’s not part of the AvA record, Tom said they are trying to figure out how/when to release it.

translation "yeah there's a BCR song, I'm gonna talk about it so you get interested and buy pre-order packages, but I doubt it gets released."

• Like 5

We will never, ever, see this Box Car unreleased song in our lifetimes.

That would be sweet though, and random.

How sweet would unreleased Blink 182 songs be from their heyday? That would honestly make up for all of this California era nonsense.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, TOYPA meet Krampus said:

We will never, ever, see this Box Car unreleased song in our lifetimes.

That would be sweet though, and random.

How sweet would unreleased Blink 182 songs be from their heyday? That would honestly make up for all of this California era nonsense.

They don’t have any. Do your research. 

Chris Mellon from TTS did Rogan today, airs tomorrow. Tom should've brought him on with his episode much better talker lol, but anyway tomorrow would be a good day to release something since I'm sure TTS will get a little bump 

9 hours ago, kibbles said:

No it’s not part of the AvA record, Tom said they are trying to figure out how/when to release it.

Oh nuts, not sure where I heard that Tom was actually going to release it on the new album, but it appears I was misinformed.

I suppose it might make sense to just release a 20th anniversary version of the BCR album and include it there next year. But I can't wait that long lol.

I wonder if they have any pro recorded BCR live shows, would be great to hear a decent quality live recording of Mandy and Dance With Me as well. I'm sure they could easily make a decent 20th anniversary issue of the album if they wanted including content like that as well. 

16 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

hell, anything BCR related at this point would get me hyped. One shitty piece of new Box Car merch? I'll take it!

Tom has already won you over Cheerios...:(

• Haha 1

Tom married his new girlfriend , no hate at all but can’t help but see his nee girlfriend as a Jennifer rip off , she’s like her twin or something 

8 minutes ago, Cum said:

He wore a beanie to his wedding hahahaha 

Sounds like it was just a court ceremony ... I don't know how it isn't there in CA but you can't wear any non-religious head covering in a courthouse here.

10 hours ago, madgaz182 said:

Tom married his new girlfriend , no hate at all but can’t help but see his nee girlfriend as a Jennifer rip off , she’s like her twin or something 

I mean, they don’t look alike to me at all. I know you’re not the only person to think this, but idk, I get major “all blue-eyed pretty, thin white women from Southern California with long smooth hair and a center part are interchangeable to me” vibes from this take. Idk. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Sounds like it was just a court ceremony ... I don't know how it isn't there in CA but you can't wear any non-religious head covering in a courthouse here.

I’m in California, and here, it would be entirely up to the judge. If they don’t have a problem with it, you can wear whatever you want.