The Tom Delonge Thread

Shit Poster

17 minutes ago, Ghent said:

It's not about the money. It's about him collecting up front for something he has failed to deliver on repeatedly over the course of 15 years.

Signed, Army of Angels fan club member, 2006. Modlife member, 2008-2009. To The Stars Academy observer, 2017

If this shit was a monthly sub again it wouldn’t seem as dodgy. Let people pay for a month and if they like the content they receive pay for another month and so on.

The full money upfront thing is fucked because when, not if, they stop delivering content there’s no chance you’ll get reimbursed or anything like that. Your money is just gone.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

If this shit was a monthly sub again it wouldn’t seem as dodgy. Let people pay for a month and if they like the content they receive pay for another month and so on.

The full money upfront thing is fucked because when, not if, they stop delivering content there’s no chance you’ll get reimbursed or anything like that. Your money is just gone.

Gotcha! here's your bag of coffee, thanks for the 100 bucks!

2 hours ago, Elisa said:

It's almost 300 dollars (90 + 200) to attend a soundcheck and have an early access to their merch, so you're paying 300 dollars to be able to give them more money for their merch when you're at the venue.
Last night everyone was disappointed because there were limited tickets on the pre-sale for the club and they're gonna have to wait until the general sale to even score just a ticket. How is that not a ripoff? And what are they getting the other 11 months of the year for their membership that actually won't be available to us? 

You can't count the 90 dollars towards the price since you get (supposed to get) other things for that fee as well.

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

It's not about the money. It's about him collecting up front for something he has failed to deliver on repeatedly over the course of 15 years.

Signed, Army of Angels fan club member, 2006. Modlife member, 2008-2009. To The Stars Academy observer, 2017

Sure, Ghent Dehoe!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Depf said:

OH!

I'm just trying to bring good relations between the families. As i always do and always will

And with all due respect, I've been loyal since before the beginning. You're my general T. Not exactly Napoleon.  But you know..like Napoleon20210521113338.jpg

All due respect, when was the last time you were round Satriales? Months I waited. I ate gabagooool off the radiator 

ah - what can I say, there’s a likeness with the mouth. Fine craftsmanship there. Your mudda seen that painting ? 

2 hours ago, Depf said:

OH!

I'm just trying to bring good relations between the families. As i always do and always will

And with all due respect, I've been loyal since before the beginning. You're my general T. Not exactly Napoleon.  But you know..like Napoleon20210521113338.jpg

All due respect, when was the last time you were round Satriales? Months I waited. I ate gabagooool off the radiator 

ah - what can I say, there’s a likeness with the mouth. Fine craftsmanship there. Your mudda seen that painting ? 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

We're all either current or reformed Tombots.

Exactly, there's no way I could be such a Tom-hater today if I wasn't a massive Tombot in the past.  That's WHY I'm pissed.

A scorn lover.  💔

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Exactly, there's no way I could be such a Tom-hater today if I wasn't a massive Tombot in the past.  That's WHY I'm pissed.

A scorn lover.  💔

Same. He ruined a perfectly happy marriage and still won't stop kicking sand in my crying eyes

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

All it would take is Tom to release a great album with no gimmicks or scams or trans media projects that go nowhere and I’d be a full blown Tombot once again.

Lol good luck. Sad you’re still holding on to hope