The Tom Delonge Thread

Shit Poster

19 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

You been away a long time, you might not have heard....I don’t eat bagels no more 

I take a shine to this kid and this is how he repays me. I am a little concerned how you talk to me in front of not only friends of yours, but friends of ours. To be frank, I'm more than a little concerned. There's widespread concern.

You eat the bagel.

It's what it is.

Forget about it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Depf said:

I take a shine to this kid and this is how he repays me. I am a little concerned how you talk to me in front of not only friends of yours, but friends of ours. To be frank, I'm more than a little concerned. There's widespread concern.

You eat the bagel.

It's what it is.

Forget about it.

You know I will always have room in my shinebox for you. No man is a failure that has friends.  When they send for you, you go in alive and you come out dead...and it’s your best friend that does it.

I’ll blow up mulberry street before I give you up 

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, Jan is lost on Lost said:

I love how that was probably the turning point.  He was probably okay with the cuck for a second and then he started leaking on her face.

Na I’ve always been into water sports 

8 hours ago, _Bagel said:

You know I will always have room in my shinebox for you. No man is a failure that has friends.  When they send for you, you go in alive and you come out dead...and it’s your best friend that does it.

I’ll blow up mulberry street before I give you up 

Can I say something off the record here? Our friend with the pod.. Certain people are starting to wonder where his heart is. These frequent disappearances to empire land.... He had a good thing going with us! Maybe it's time for him to pass on the pod to us. Tell him we stand by him and love the guy. But he got a nice little collection of AVA and with his youth and vigor gone ,he should lay off the blink and take some time to enjoy his love albums or whatever. He's not seeing his obligations to the dude ranch clearly anymore.

• Love 1

On 5/25/2021 at 11:58 AM, Ghent said:

Please stop, you're getting @Nasa excited

fuck that shit, anyone who tries to choke me can piss off. not into it at all haha.

• Haha 3

So... after hearing the leak in its entirety I can say this album has some great songs, some of Tom's best work in the last 10 years. Tracks 3 5 and 8 are pure artistry and what we have lacked in Blink since his departure.

I think it will divide opinions on here, but I think this is probably the 3rd best AVA release.

• Wow 1

45 minutes ago, Bucko said:

So... after hearing the leak in its entirety I can say this album has some great songs, some of Tom's best work in the last 10 years. Tracks 3 5 and 8 are pure artistry and what we have lacked in Blink since his departure.

I think it will divide opinions on here, but I think this is probably the 3rd best AVA release.

Where can the link be found

Trusted user from kingdom leaks shared the track list,

Currently planned sept 10th release 

Tracklist:

1. Timebomb (3:58)

2. Euphoria (4:24)

3. Spellbound (4:17)

4. No More Guns (2:40)

5. Losing my Mind (3:52)

6. Automatic (3:23)

7. Restless Souls (3:47)

8. Rebel Girl (3:46)