The Tom Delonge Thread

Shit Poster

it's actually the same argument you keep picking every month. it's an insanely different situation between the two bands. 

tom demos out all of the songs he writes and then ilan (the drummer of the band) and his brother add additional instrumentation. 

mark purchases full songs from top 40 songwriters and then adds a few lines about melting popsicles. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, wannabe corn dog said:

it's actually the same argument you keep picking every month. it's an insanely different situation between the two bands. 

tom demos out all of the songs he writes and then ilan (the drummer of the band) and his brother add additional instrumentation. 

mark purchases full songs from top 40 songwriters and then adds a few lines about melting popsicles. 

Lol you act as if you know that for a fact. Like you’re there in the room while AVA creates their songs. Gtfo with your biased bullshit and get your mouth off of Tom’s ding-a-ling 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Oh so what I've been saying for years?!

I’ll still take Mark all day over Tom. At least Mark still sounds like he did years ago and sounds way better singing live than Tom does. Tom should just stop singing altogether. How embarrassing 

42 minutes ago, bojangles said:

Was it discussed yet that Tom wrote “yead” in the lyrics for this song. Fucking brilliant 

And why is that brilliant? Jesus Christ , Tom bots at it again, like I’ve said before. Tom farts and they go “omg it’s the best thing I’ve ever heard, he’s a fucking pioneer!”

• Haha 1
  • Crab 1

Lol Ghent having a meltdown over having another person helping write ONE song, the fuck. 

Tom was one of the main reasons for Blink being the amazing band we all love. Their material since his departure is clearly a step below. No need to have such a hate boner for him years after the drama has subsided, that type of grudge can't be healthy 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Shit Poster said:

Lol Ghent having a meltdown over having another person helping write ONE song, the fuck. 

Aaron has been listed as co-writer on every song on this album not just this one.

I think your hate boner for Ghent is having you misinterpret his “meltdown” as well.

9 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

So Matt seems to be having writing credits along with Tom and Ilan on all of the new songs. Nice to see them being a collaborating functioning unit.

Awesome! Been waiting for a Tom and Skiba collab

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Aaron has been listed as co-writer on every song on this album not just this one.

I think your hate boner for Ghent is having you misinterpret his “meltdown” as well.

Nah, he hates on Tom every chance he gets and it's just weird at this point. 

If you don't see a difference between having a few (or dozens?) of people write 3 albums vs. what Tom is doing, then you can't really see nuance.