The Tom Delonge Thread

Shit Poster

36 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

See you in England, coward ❤️.

Or is this on home soil??

Legit where are you seeing them? I've been toying with going but not sure. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Kay said:

Legit where are you seeing them? I've been toying with going but not sure. 

Tbf, the only UK dates I can see are in Kentish Town, London. Are there more?? We gotta see our man make moves. What you thinking?

27 minutes ago, Depf said:

köln, münchen....London? i'd fancy another uk trip

you're invited to join my crew. depf people, good people 

let's make this happen.

Ooft, if there is more gingerbread - I'm there son. yES! This is about appreciating the world being open for BUSINESS. LIFE.FRIENDSHIP. Introduced as a friend of yours, the dream. 

• Love 1

30 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Tbf, the only UK dates I can see are in Kentish Town, London. Are there more?? We gotta see our man make moves. What you thinking?

Ooft, if there is more gingerbread - I'm there son. yES! This is about appreciating the world being open for BUSINESS. LIFE.FRIENDSHIP. Introduced as a friend of yours, the dream. 

They're playing bristol in March, so I was considering it, but Londons too far for me. Shame! 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

So apparently there's two versions of the music video, I watched the premiere on YouTube and then there's Tom's Cut 

https://player.vimeo.com/video/579515323?app_id=122963&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.angelsandairwaves.com

I like the one with the phallus in

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Depf said:

why would that be? book a cheap flight,meetup!

Because I won't go to another country for a concert. And the blink members has been ditching Sweden since their one and only show here in 2000. 

Mark and Matt actually did an acoustic set here during their California pr cycle but that thing was a secret show for like 50 people or so but that's it.

Apart from that the closest I've been to seeing any blink related members was when I saw Danko Jones with Atom on the drums.

1 hour ago, _Bagel said:

I'm going to Leeds so there are definitely more 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Because I won't go to another country for a concert. And the blink members has been ditching Sweden since their one and only show here in 2000. 

Mark and Matt actually did an acoustic set here during their California pr cycle but that thing was a secret show for like 50 people or so but that's it.

Apart from that the closest I've been to seeing any blink related members was when I saw Danko Jones with Atom on the drums.

If you do decide to travel for it, stay at mine, we'll go to the Bristol show together. My main reason for not going is I have no one to go with. No one I know likes AVA (because, well, why would they lol) 

1 hour ago, Kay said:

If you do decide to travel for it, stay at mine, we'll go to the Bristol show together. My main reason for not going is I have no one to go with. No one I know likes AVA (because, well, why would they lol) 

Thank you! 

I just never could justify the cost of traveling to another country only for a concert.

Maybe that my reasoning is how it is as I literally worked with concerts on a daily basis, I don't know, or maybe I'm just a dirt cheap asshole 😂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Thank you! 

I just never could justify the cost of traveling to another country only for a concert.

Maybe that my reasoning is how it is as I literally worked with concerts on a daily basis, I don't know, or maybe I'm just a dirt cheap asshole 😂

Nah I get it, it seems like a mental cost to me. 

• Like 1