The Tom Delonge Thread

Shit Poster

3 minutes ago, kibbles said:

It's weird Joe never acknowledges Tom when he brings up TTSA all the time nowadays.  Whenever he does mention Tom's name he just talks about how he was the worst UFO guest he's ever had lol. Just doesn't seem to acknowledge him in TTSA's accomplishments when praising them. 

...accomplishments?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

I put the new album on for the first time this morning. I'm 3 tracks in and I don't know if I'll be able to make it through. This is bad. Kind of makes me appreciate Nine and California.

If it helps, the opener is easily the worst.

3 minutes ago, kibbles said:

It's weird Joe never acknowledges Tom when he brings up TTSA all the time nowadays.  Whenever he does mention Tom's name he just talks about how he was the worst UFO guest he's ever had lol. Just doesn't seem to acknowledge him in TTSA's accomplishments when praising them. 

lol, ok first of all, is Rogan really talking about "TTSA" on his show? Geez, this guy really is a societal menace.

Second, the only thing that fake company has accomplished is taking money from people in a dubious way.

16 minutes ago, Ghent said:

lol, ok first of all, is Rogan really talking about "TTSA" on his show? Geez, this guy really is a societal menace.

Second, the only thing that fake company has accomplished is taking money from people in a dubious way.

Actually no, I refer to my last reply to you about their accomplishments. I do agree with you though as a whole, but they did accomplish some things. You're weird, even when the Navy and DOD officially backs them up about their claims you're still sitting there like a child covering your ears. "nanananana I can't hear you". 

I guess the DOD is a fraud as well!?

4 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Actually no, I refer to my last reply to you about their accomplishments. I do agree with you though as a whole, but they did accomplish some things. You're weird, even when the Navy and DOD officially backs them up about their claims you're still sitting there like a child covering your ears. "nanananana I can't hear you". 

I guess the DOD is a fraud as well!?

The Navy and DOD admitting that there is footage of shit flying around that can't be identified at this time does not validate anything to do with TTSA lol

3 hours ago, twentytwenty said:

I mean they did release videos that the navy acknowledged as not fake and the Department of Defense officially released them later on. I don't remember but weren't one of these videos the on that Rogan made fun of Tom for?

No.

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

The Navy and DOD admitting that there is footage of shit flying around that can't be identified at this time does not validate anything to do with TTSA lol

Yes, UFO's.. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: It was the videos leaked by TTSA that they authenticated, not just loosely that there are videos of shit flying around

I am a giant Tombot. The biggest. Even I think TTSA is fucking dumb and Tom should stick with music ... preferably Blink over AvA or at least ditch the synth/space/togetherness bullshit and write some fun songs again.

His Love movie sucked, the newest movie is gonna suck, and I'm sure the books/comics/whatever sucked. The guy is an extremely talented song writer when he isn't pissing that talent away on yodeling nonsense. Get back to that ... there are already stellar film makers and authors and entrepreneurs out there, stop being a jack of all trades and focus on the creative venture people actually enjoy from you in the first place.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Yes, UFO's.. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: It was the videos leaked by TTSA that they authenticated, not just loosely that there are videos of shit flying around

UFOs do not mean space aliens. Nothing that juicy was authenticated.

You're falling for Tom tricks and media click bait.

• Crab 1

7 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I am a giant Tombot. The biggest. Even I think TTSA is fucking dumb and Tom should stick with music ... preferably Blink over AvA or at least ditch the synth/space/togetherness bullshit and write some fun songs again.

His Love movie sucked, the newest movie is gonna suck, and I'm sure the books/comics/whatever sucked. The guy is an extremely talented song writer when he isn't pissing that talent away on yodeling nonsense. Get back to that ... there are already stellar film makers and authors and entrepreneurs out there, stop being a jack of all trades and focus on the creative venture people actually enjoy from you in the first place.

How much of the love movie is Tom though? He is only listed as an executive producer, I have no idea what those do at a movie set. IMDB has William Eubank listed as sole writer and director. 

• Crab 1

Just now, twentytwenty said:

I can be wrong but when they released/"leaked" those videos they never mentioned aliens. 

I don't see what is so remarkable about Tom's creepy company releasing UAP videos that the government confirmed are UAP. It's only sensational when it's framed in a deceiving way

1 minute ago, twentytwenty said:

How much of the love movie is Tom though? He is only listed as an executive producer, I have no idea what those do at a movie set. IMDB has William Eubank listed as sole writer and director. 

No clue. He pushed it and it sucked, that's the extent of my caring. I saw that trash on theaters and it was a terrible experience. The movie was boring and the "live" performance after was the only time I've ever been embarrassed to be witnessing something. I couldn't even laugh at it, I just sunk in my seat and tried not to be seen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Speedo said:

No clue. He pushed it and it sucked, that's the extent of my caring. I saw that trash on theaters and it was a terrible experience. The movie was boring and the "live" performance after was the only time I've ever been embarrassed to be witnessing something. I couldn't even laugh at it, I just sunk in my seat and tried not to be seen.

The reason I asked is because I always thought he wrote it and I googled it just now. He is listed by IMDB as producer, director and one of two writers for that monsters movie though, now that will be interesting lol. 

Do you like that kind of movies otherwise? I've seen the movie been mentioned on a bunch of syfy movie recommendation lists and shit as see worthy. 

1 minute ago, twentytwenty said:

The reason I asked is because I always thought he wrote it and I googled it just now. He is listed by IMDB as producer, director and one of two writers for that monsters movie though, now that will be interesting lol. 

Do you like that kind of movies otherwise? I've seen the movie been mentioned on a bunch of syfy movie recommendation lists and shit as see worthy. 

my favorite genre of movies is science fiction, and LOVE is one of the most boring, pompous and just pointless movies I've ever seen.

I remember being bored to tears and checking my watch thinking it was almost over......it had been 20 minutes.

• Like 3