The Tom Delonge Thread

Shit Poster

4 minutes ago, NotNow said:

Isn’t it just your posts per page setting? So number of pages doesn’t actually mean anything. I’m on 1001 right now.

I didn’t know we could edit how many posts we can see per page. Either way default is 20 so page numbers go off that for most people.

I actually may or may not know some insiders in the industry who know Tom directly, so that trumps any of this pseudo insight to Tom's posting habits.  

• Crab 1

3 hours ago, A Bun With No Patent said:

I actually may or may not know some insiders in the industry who know Tom directly, so that trumps any of this pseudo insight to Tom's posting habits.  

7 degrees of Jan. 

After letting it settle.

Losing My Mind is possibly the best song.  His voice sounds really good here and good lyrics, everything actually.

RG and K&T are still top tier and memorable.

Rest feel pretty mediocre, average, won't be returning to outside rare occasion.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Setlist spoiler alert!

Hide contents

Losing my mind is officially in the setlist. And it sounds great! Smart move to let Ilan and matt do the prechorus

It's awkward but I actually think the second verse works a lot better than it does on the recording. 

1 hour ago, kibbles said:

I will never get over how awkward it is seeing him without a guitar lol.

I would think the low talking bits would be incredibly easy for him and even that sounds all over the place. 

It’s in tune mostly just fucking boring to watch and he looks uncomfortable with it.