The Tom Delonge Thread

Shit Poster

9 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

I’m sorry that it bother you so much, I will keep doing spoiler alerts though so that people who don’t want to see it don’t have to. 

It bothers me about as much as any other dumb, pointless thing here does. I just thought you should know it's unnecessary. It's your account and rep though, go for it.

1 minute ago, daveyjones said:

i need a spoiler warning warning. because i prefer spoilers. for everything. i'm the guy who reads the entire wikipedia page before seeing the movie.

My wife does the same thing ... every movie or show we watch she reads the synopsis mid-watch. It drives me nuts. I don't care about spoilers, fucking tell me Dumbledore dies or Bruce Willis is a ghost the whole time and I'm fine with it. I enjoy the journey but don't do it while we watch the fucking thing. 

I'm going to have to beat my wife Davey.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

i need a spoiler warning warning. because i prefer spoilers. for everything. i'm the guy who reads the entire wikipedia page before seeing the movie.

I want to be able to read the plot without getting spoilers that ruin everything for me. 

if you’re telling me that someone dies or whatever in a show I’m about to watch or that I’m watching it’s completely ruined for me. 

—————-

I use the spoiler alerts in this thread because there could be people here reading the thread that don’t want to know the setlist changes, these potential persons should still be able to visit the thread.

Just got home from the show in New Jersey tonight, they killed it. They sounded great and it was a good time. Very happy I made it out tonight,drank some alcohol and enjoyed myself. Tom was having fun and the setlist was pretty good, solid end to the weekend.

their merch absolutely sucks tho.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

I want to be able to read the plot without getting spoilers that ruin everything for me. 

if you’re telling me that someone dies or whatever in a show I’m about to watch or that I’m watching it’s completely ruined for me. 

—————-

I use the spoiler alerts in this thread because there could be people here reading the thread that don’t want to know the setlist changes, these potential persons should still be able to visit the thread.

You don't cater to the LCD, fuck them.

Secret Crowds being played should not require a spoiler alert because people should know if they have to listen to that song in advance. That’s a bathroom break for sure

• Haha 2
  • Crab 1

.. you get that he’s spoilering it because people might be going to that evenings show and may or may not want to know?

since when was being courteous mockable?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kay said:

.. you get that he’s spoilering it because people might be going to that evenings show and may or may not want to know?

since when was being courteous mockable?

See previous comments. 

• Crab 1

Also, he's posting songs that are interchanging with other songs on the set list. If AvA is changing up the set list every so often then no one would know what they are playing with or without the damn spoiler. It's not courteous, it's god damn redundant.

2 hours ago, Speedo said:

Also, he's posting songs that are interchanging with other songs on the set list. If AvA is changing up the set list every so often then no one would know what they are playing with or without the damn spoiler. It's not courteous, it's god damn redundant.

You constantly shitting on people is redundant but that doesn’t seem to stop you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, daveyjones said:

There's a special place in hell for people like you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Rickay said:

I get annoyed when someone tells me if a movie I’m about to see is good or not.

They can say that the movie/tv show is good or bad to me, but when I hear stuff as "the ending was good/bad" or other shit like that it's ruined for me again.