The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

On 2/6/2022 at 12:33 PM, Rickay said:

Taking Back Sunday support too. Buzzing for it.

I'm hoping Alk3 play first at Birmingham so we can fuck off down the pub, can't stand TBS and have no interest sitting through them if I don't have to lol

1 hour ago, Toms_Schlonge said:

It definitely feels like their 'capital' like many Europeans would view New York or LA to us.

I like European culture better, just FYI. I'm aware there's also Ireland and Germany.

We don’t, actually. They seem like influential cities but we’re well aware that they are just that, and what states they are part of.

To be honest, I doubt that the average American could even pull off that map. Would know that Russia is the area to the right and that Italy is the boot. Might be able to guess that Ireland is one of the three islands.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kay said:

I'm hoping Alk3 play first at Birmingham so we can fuck off down the pub, can't stand TBS and have no interest sitting through them if I don't have to lol

I intend to be hammered for both either way 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Ghent said:

What if Tom is secretly messing around with blink right now?

The fact that I haven't seen him plugging anything idiotic or pointless lately seems...notable. Plus the canceled tour

You mean, what if Tom is out of money and he’s scheming?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I can look past it for awhile if it results in a new blink record instead of really bad movies and AVA songs.

I genuinely liked more songs on this latest AvA album than I have all post-Whisper songs put together. That being said, AvA is a side project at best and I’d be happy with never hearing anything from it again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

Fucking over a large group of his fans wouldn’t be the best way to go back to blink but it would be very Tom Delonge.

One of the rare things he does well, lets be honest

• Like 1
  • Haha 1