Tour dates discussion

boxelder

3 minutes ago, Kevin. said:

going to this one if i can score general admission/floor tickets. ten minute train ride and actually inside of a building, nice.

also, looks like tom's absence has had no affect on these ticket sales whatsoever. these are all selling out

Again you gotta wonder how many people don't realize Toms gone and just heard "blink-182 coming to town"

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

Again you gotta wonder how many people don't realize Toms gone and just heard "blink-182 coming to town"

i think the real question is, how many people even care? i'm sure a large percentage of people dont know. but i think they are either not going to notice that its a different person or really not care at all. 

• Like 1

i did the VIP thing during the reunion tour. i got a tshirt that was printed on the cheapest material possible, a "poster" printed on the thinnest paper possible (and crumbled to shit), a VIP laminate that says "souvenir only," and fake guitar picks. i felt like a fool for dropping $230 or whatever on it. if these include a soundcheck, i suppose that could be cool. but i think they just kick you out of the venue and back in line as soon as its done

13 hours ago, Chewy030 said:

Blink is right now proving you can make a huge line up change and still be successful. Good on them.

Crazy to think they have this much interest, my venue ( jones beach ny) holds 15k and was virtuallybsold out by the time gen sale opened. Everything is resale firvrudiculous prices now. Back on honda civic tour blink played 2 nights aug 6-7 at my venue, i went on the 6th and the place was half empty. Half the criwd left once mcr finished thier 10 song set 

On 5/6/2016 at 6:49 PM, Chewy030 said:

Well for those same people, I have to wonder if most of them would even notice that one of the singer's is different.  I'm sure there are plenty of casual blink fans out there who have heard Bored to Death but don't even realize that Tom is gone nor that there is a new member.

• Like 2

so i already got great seats to Jones beach, NY show on aug 13th, but I was just offered a presale code for barclays center in brooklyn as well on aug 17, IDK if i should buy the, and go twice or if anything just sell them.  My gf is going to the jones beach show with me but idk if she would go again to the same show twice only 4 days later.  what should i do?  presale begins tomorrow morning at 10am