California discussion

boxelder

Speak for yourself there.  No Future is one of the best ear worms I've heard in a long time.  Definitely has the catchiness of an Enema or TOYPAJ track if you ask me, much more so than Rabbit Hole, which I'd still argue does have a bit of that kind of catchiness.

I hope Skiba bing more of his style on the record. Skiba´s best work (to me) is angry, emo, dark etc stuff. After listening to no Future i think this will definitely be an upbeat record, wich is normal due to the quimical on the band right now. Last releases were more angry-sad because of the internal problems, but i do hope not all California songs will be upbeat

3 hours ago, Michael Myers said:

I like No Future, but it misses that catchiness that Enema of the State and Take Off Your Pants and Jacket had. Bored to Death's bridge nails what I'm talking about, but doesn't take it any further. Such a shame. Still a good song though.

Yup, agreed. Bored To Death's bridge is classic Blink magic, I'm hoping we hear more of that throughout the album!