California discussion

boxelder

This is Home over Cynical? what are you smoking man cynical is 10x better

Lyrically Cynical is better, I think, but the synths and handclaps and whoah oh's in This Is Home are so fantastic that if the lyrics weren't cringe to the binge, it'd be even higher on the list.

25 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Mine hasn't either. and what's weird is that me and @JarJarBlinks live in the same town and ordered within 10 minutes of each other and his shipped days ago.

i sent Kings road a message and this was their reply

"HI there, Because your order has the signed drum head emphasis was put on getting it out correctly. Your order will be leaving today in accordance with the statement on the items webpage stating the package will ship slightly before or on the release date."

On my way to the store to pick up a copy. So stoked for the band, it really seems like they're gonna be huge again. Also seems like overall the album is being received well. Sure, there are the negative people/reviews, but for as long as I've been a fan of this band that's been the case, perhaps even more so in the past.  They can complain over and over and over, but it's time for them to save their breath because BLINK IS BACK!

4 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Listened to the album on Spotify. Fuck me sounds even better. Kings of the weekend sounds great blasted, could creep up to be my fave

Kings of the Weekend gets me going.  That "HEEEERRREE WEEEE GOOOO" is just like, "okay, blink, I'm fucking down.  Let's do this."

• Like 1

I'm going to go pick up album and part of me is like, want to support Blink ... But if it goes this big.. Mark will have no say on not using Feldman next time around... Travis will just say dude #1 in 28 countries yada yada.

I want more hey I'm sorry now! After hearing that I'm selfish for more genuine Blink.

But no, I'm not looking that much into it, I'm buying this shit today.

Does anyone know if they'll be selling the vinyl at their shows on this tour now that the album is out.  I'm sure the CDs will be there, but I would just love to get it on vinyl, and short of buying that online, the only place I could think I might be able to get that is at their shows, and I'll be seeing them Tuesday.

I truly think that even with Feldmann involved (who I have no problem with), the next album won't be California part 2 (again, I love California). Like it or not, this album will do wonders for the band. They couldn't have done Untitled without Enema/TOYPAJ putting them in the position to do so.

• Like 2

Just now, The Watcher on the Wall said:

I truly think that even with Feldmann involved (who I have no problem with), the next album won't be California part 2 (again, I love California). Like it or not, this album will do wonders for the band. They couldn't have done Untitled without Enema/TOYPAJ putting them in the position to do so.

Exactly.

And to be worried that this album will do so good that they will HAVE to use Feldmann is so fucking stupid it's beyond comprehension tbh.