California discussion

boxelder

I expect this edition to have a different, more experimental vibe, personally. I feel like it's the only way it would be a worthy release. Tacking on a bunch b-rate songs like Hey I'm Sorry would be a bit of a fail.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Helen Hoppus said:

yeah, that'd be great to hear acoustic songs from matt.

I didn't mean acoustic songs for the record I mean more that he'd have come up with some stuff on his acoustic between shows whilst touring to bring actual full songs to the studio, instead of having feldy and mark write them all. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kay said:

I didn't mean acoustic songs for the record I mean more that he'd have come up with some stuff on his acoustic between shows whilst touring to bring actual full songs to the studio, instead of having feldy and mark write them all. 

i see what you mean, of course 

On 14/01/2017 at 8:44 PM, fran.182 said:

"She's Out Of Her Mind" hit #1 today. Sadly, Green Day will most likely block them from that spot on BDS/Billboard (which is the "official" chart).

Almost up there. It fell short by 29 spins. Here's hoping it happens next week.

For the moment it's their sixth song to peak at #2 (damn; pretty sure they have the "record" for most #2s).