California discussion

boxelder

14 minutes ago, dyls5 said:

"I'm a dandelion, you're a four leaf clover"...Ugh this line makes me cringe every time I hear it. You're better then that Mark!

Probably one of the best lines on the album for me. I think Stump wrote. 

I hate FOB, but I've gotta thank Stump for that line (and everything else he may have contributed to the album)

• Like 1

California and Neighborhoods are the only Blink albums that I dislike a few of the songs. I usually skip songs like First Date, The Rock Show and All The Small Things but that's mainly because I've heard them so damn much.

I do really like California though. The best songs save all the weak ones I really dislike.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RAX said:

This album rocks. Just dont like LA but you never like ALL of the songs. So its okay!

wish brohemian was a full song. So good

This! I love the guitars and the song just hits you right in the face. If they made this into a full song it probably would of been my favorite.

12 minutes ago, Harry Potter. said:

Except for the untitled album.

Haha yeah. Very true. 

1 minute ago, dyls5 said:

This! I love the guitars and the song just hits you right in the face. If they made this into a full song it probably would of been my favorite.

Yup! Same here. Id love a full album of fast songs like brohemian and cynical. 

• Like 2

Listened twice through at last and best songs for me are:

Bored to Death
Los Angeles 
San Diego
No Future
She's out of her Mind

Need a few more listens but a lot of it sounds a bit too All Time Low for me, overproduced. So many people here supposedly hate modern pop punk but as soon as blink releases an album that sounds like it they love it, which is a bit strange for me.

This is just early impressions though, need a few more listens but I can't see me ever liking Sober.

• Like 1

The album's grown on me so much, only tracks I don't like are California and San Diego

Kings of the Weekend was my least favourite at first, but now it's one of my faves. Classic, fun blink. I just wish it used the riff more at the start. Killer sing along song 

They maybe over step the gloss a little in some places, but still an awesome record overall. So many good songs

1 hour ago, dyls5 said:

"I'm a dandelion, you're a four leaf clover"...Ugh this line makes me cringe every time I hear it. You're better then that Mark!

why? it's a good line.

i'm a dandellion - a pathetic wildflower which spreads its seeds aimlessly. translate it to a human personality.

you're a four-leaf clover - the rare type of this plant. you're lucky if you find one.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

why? it's a good line.

i'm a dandellion - a pathetic wildflower which spreads its seeds aimlessly. translate it to a human personality.

you're a four-leaf clover - the rare type of this plant. you're lucky if you find one.

The line itself just screams FOB who I really don't like.