California discussion

boxelder

7 hours ago, EveryonebutOliveriswrong said:

I'm not resorting to anything. Your post was dumb as hell.

More one liner bullshit. I think it is you who is fucking retarded and doesn't understand the essence of my analogy.

7 hours ago, two said:

The dude will never concede when he is wrong, he just digs his heels in even deeper. Fuck that guy.

Who the fuck are you all of the sudden? I've been on this forum since 2002. You think you come in here and know what the fuck is up 10 posts in. Idiot.

9 hours ago, Olidamus said:

Mark writes: Me love so super much, my dog, your is beatiful.

Feldman's correction: I love you so much, my god you are so beautiful.

Mark is clearly having a stroke and all Feldmann can think about is tinkering with the song writing. What a cold hearted bastard!

• Like 3

Yeah Oli your analogy makes you sound very pro feldmann. like "Mark is writing non linear nonsense and then Feldy comes in like an english teacher and makes everything better". I know what you were trying to say but that's not the best analogy for it. 

See, the last two posts show that people don't understand what an analogy is. I am not saying that Mark writes sentence fragments and Feldman corrects them. I am using unlike things as a basis of forming a comparison. It would be like saying I am a Hammer and my girlfriend is a nail, it doesn't literally mean that I am like a hammer and she is like a nail, it means we compliment each other. Blink writes songs and Feldman cleans them up and puts his spin on them.

6 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

See, the last two posts show that people don't understand what an analogy is. I am not saying that Mark writes sentence fragments and Feldman corrects them. I am using unlike things as a basis of forming a comparison. It would be like saying I am a Hammer and my girlfriend is a nail, it doesn't literally mean that I am like a hammer and she is like a nail, it means we compliment each other. Blink writes songs and Feldman cleans them up and puts his spin on them.

I know what an analogy is. I was making a lighthearted joke. 

Your analogy was terrible. Deal with it. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

so feldmann did what producers do? then why were you so upset about it? because of that co-writer label?

• Like 2

Was the "real fan" card really just played?! Yikes, Oliver is slipping. Today should be a fun one.

Remember when the album was out for like two weeks already and Oliver first realized that blink had a producer for the album named John Feldmann? #realfanstatus

• Like 1

Just now, Olidamus said:

I think the idea that it is horrible is really over rated. I've never found anything really factually wrong unless there was a hacking attempt on the page and the sources listed are good. It really gives a good overview of stuff.

LOL i know and if you actually look at it closely you can find the legit source for it at the bottom of the page :-) Just bustin your balls man. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Was the "real fan" card really just played?! Yikes, Oliver is slipping. Today should be a fun one.

Remember when the album was out for like two weeks already and Oliver first realized that blink had a producer for the album named John Feldmann? #realfanstatus

You don't give a shit if Blink 182 songs are written by someone else. LOL No, that is not a real fan.

And don't get me wrong, I like some of the songs on California, some very much so, but I am not at all cool with Feldman.

He needs to fuck off in the worst way.

Yeah this isn't about being pissy against your opinion, you know I dislike California intensely, it's still a bad analogy. we all know what an analogy is, you just gave a crap example of one. That should be fairly evident considering both sides of the board are in agreement that it wasn't very good and all are on the same page on it. It was a bad analogy, just accept it.