Built This Pool

Zeke

Just now, Rocky Braveheart said:

It feels kinda weird that we get a joke song and most people dig it, but hated on Tom's. I assume it's because this one is clearly them just having genuine fun (and it clearly shows in the song) whereas Tom's was blatantly forced and fake. 

bingo

• Like 4

Just now, Rocky Braveheart said:

It feels kinda weird that we get a joke song and most people dig it, but hated on Tom's. I assume it's because this one is clearly them just having genuine fun (and it clearly shows in the song) whereas Tom's was blatantly forced and fake. 

Not only that, but this is 16 seconds based entirely around those two lines.  Tom took what was a pretty cool riff that would've made a nice blink song and made it into a full length joke track. Not that I have a problem with that, but it was super forced and just showed how little he gave a shit

• Like 2

Was feeling indifferent towards the full song released yesterday, but I liked this joke song. I'm hoping they have some serious songs sounding like this on the album.

If they do, that will further cement my current "fuck Tom" mood because:

25 minutes ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

Not only that, but this is 16 seconds based entirely around those two lines.  Tom took what was a pretty cool riff that would've made a nice blink song and made it into a full length joke track. Not that I have a problem with that, but it was super forced and just showed how little he gave a shit

Yeah, what fucking pissed me off was that Tom finally composed a quality pop punk tune after years of writing spacey bullshit, but instead of being awesome he turns it into a shitty joke song that failed at even cracking a smile. Fuck, what a dick move by the now delusional asshole.

• Like 1