California CD & Vinyl bundles are up

ManchesterAdam

US: http://kingsroadmerch.com/blink-182/

UK: http://uk.kingsroadmerch.com/blink-182/

I see they're using the smiley on the actual CD, interesting.

Not a big fan of just square (or rectangle) pictures on t-shirts or jumpers, just seems lazy and looks cheap. I'll probably just go for the CD for now and hope they release to better clothing soon.

(I felt this deserved its own thread but feel free to merge if I'm wrong)

" *10 Lucky fans will receive a Signed Fender Bass instead of the signed drumhead.

** 300 Lucky Fans will get 2 tickets within the first 15 rows of any show of their choice on the blink-182 North American Tour 2016.

*** 20 Extremely Lucky Fans will get 2 VIP Ticket Packages to the show of their choice on the blink-182 North American Tour 2016. "

Some awesome extras/prizes there for US people!

Fuck it, went for it, still not a bad price with everything you get and the shipping wasn't as expensive as I thought, I'll probably sell the hoodie though, I still wear Blink march and I like plain black hoodies but the two together in that design, just not a massive fan of.

Anyone notice this on the side? 

This bundle includes:

– SIGNED California LP (Purple Vinyl)

– SIGNED Drumhead

– California Zip-Up Sweatshirt

– California Enamel Pin

– California Wristband

– 2-Pack of Buttons

– California Sticker

*10 Lucky fans will receive a Signed Fender Bass instead of the signed drumhead.

** 300 Lucky Fans will get 2 tickets within the first 15 rows of any show of their choice on the blink-182 North American Tour 2016.

*** 20 Extremely Lucky Fans will get 2 VIP Ticket Packages to the show of their choice on the blink-182 North American Tour 2016.

Bundle comes with exclusive unique code to purchase presale tickets for the blink-182 North American tour. Tour presale begins at 10am Monday, May 2 at 10am local time at ticketmaster.com. Code will be delivered by email with 24 hours of purchase.