California CD & Vinyl bundles are up

ManchesterAdam

6 hours ago, brettyboy said:

Everyone who got a drumhead should receive a  blanket email stating you will receive  it. My brother and I both received the email.

They emailed back and said I got the drum head, but I never got the mass email everyone else seems to have gotten. Weird.

at least I have written confirmation now though

Yay! Just got this in my junk mail....

Hey Robert,

We wanted to clear up some confusion regarding your order. Currently, if you check your order status on our website, you will not see your signed drumhead. Don't fret, you are still receiving your drumhead. The drumheads were a limited option, and you were one of the lucky customers who snagged one. Congrats! So while you won't see your drumhead on your order status page, consider this email your confirmation that you will receive a signed drumhead.

We apologize for the confusion. 

Cheers,
Kings Road Merch

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlinkAngels182 said:

No I evidently missed it. Which I find to be complete fucking bull shit because when I hit add to cart that drum head was in the description.

I know they probably wanted them to be really limited but the least they could've done is signed a few more. Eh, either way I still get the signed CD, which is what I really want.

Also I hope somebody here gets the bass. That would be beyond cool.