California CD & Vinyl bundles are up

ManchesterAdam

15 hours ago, chicken-royal said:

After a second email last Monday, I heard back from KRM on Saturday. Confirmed the signed drumhead is included in my order, and that it's no longer listed on the order summary on their site because it was an extra added to the bundle. Pretty pleased, haha. :)

Same happened to me :)

Also, in case anyone cares, SRCs black vinyl will be 180g, like the ones Kings had up last week. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kevin. said:

which pre-order gives you the tour pre-sale password? is it anything on their webstore or one of the packages?

EDIT: nevermind all of this shit is too expensive. i'll just hold my breathe for general admission sales on tickemaster

Didn't the general sale start days ago?

59 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Didn't the general sale start days ago?

45 minutes ago, Cpen5311 said:

I know the presale for the last two shows in California start on Monday at 10am, but yeah the New York ones have been available for a while...

they added more shows that aren't on sale yet

http://www.ticketmaster.com/blink-182-brooklyn-new-york-08-17-2016/event/000050A6E41983BD?artistid=790708&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

2 hours ago, Kevin. said:

which pre-order gives you the tour pre-sale password? is it anything on their webstore or one of the packages?

EDIT: nevermind all of this shit is too expensive. i'll just hold my breathe for general admission sales on tickemaster

You couldve bought anything for the presale code. Even just the $12 CD. But any presale info has been removed from the US site, so idk if its changed

30 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

You couldve bought anything for the presale code. Even just the $12 CD. But any presale info has been removed from the US site, so idk if its changed

the "just $12" CD actually comes out to nearly $18 after shipping which is the biggest rip off imaginable. 

someone hooked me up with a code, so I'm good.