California CD & Vinyl bundles are up

ManchesterAdam

The drumhead was in the description when I clicked it, so there's probably like a 50/50 chance I'll get it, fingers crossed. I just hope NOT getting the drumhead still puts you in the running for the bass, because it said some fans will receive the bass instead of the drumhead. All fans outta have a chance at it, not just the quickest ones.

Either way, this is the first time I've ever done something like this. So exciting to get something that's signed by my favorite band.

My order was 631830. I emailed them and said that it was pictured and listed in the description when I purchased it and it is listed on my receipt and asked for confirmation that I will be receiving that item (drum head) with the rest of my purchase.

I hate to sound like a soccer mom in the return section of Lowe's but shiiieeeet, thats totally false advertisement like The Dog From Frasier mentioned.

2 minutes ago, Cpen5311 said:

My order was 631830. I emailed them and said that it was pictured and listed in the description when I purchased it and it is listed on my receipt and asked for confirmation that I will be receiving that item (drum head) with the rest of my purchase.

I hate to sound like a soccer mom in the return section of Lowe's but shiiieeeet, thats totally false advertisement like The Dog From Frasier mentioned.

Let us know what they say!

3 minutes ago, Cpen5311 said:

email address

I tried that by chance and still getting "cant find order" message, it definitely went through cuz i got emails from merch site, paypal, and discover card confirming $19 for cd + shipping. I did recieve a confirm #/ order # but that link isnt working for me

edit: just check and working. Says paid and shipping soon lol