California CD & Vinyl bundles are up

ManchesterAdam

Realised that I took a screen shot of my order confirmation on the website once the payment went through and it says "+ Drum Head" on there, as well as on my email, so I'm going to assume that I will be getting it and the reason it doesn't say it now is because it's just a link to the current bundle but I'm still a bit worried :/

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I'm sure if it was there when we ordered we are fine. But I will still pester them until they confirm it for me in writing.

Same. I emailed them yesterday afternoon and still haven't got a response. On the website it 100% said the drum head was in the bundle but I can't find anything about it in my email. Wish they'd hurry up and let me know.

• Like 2

That's still a great price for what we're getting. A Vinyl copy of the record, signed no less, a drum head signed by the hugely famous drummer, a jacket, some stickers, a snap bracelet, condoms, a USB drive of nude pictures of Matt, a replica of the letter Tom sent them to quit the band.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

That's still a great price for what we're getting. A Vinyl copy of the record, signed no less, a drum head signed by the hugely famous drummer, a jacket, some stickers, a snap bracelet, condoms, a USB drive of nude pictures of Matt, a replica of the letter Tom sent them to quit the band.

Lmao. God damn it I literally just ran out of likes for the day so this will have to suffice!