The Dream Walker Demos

Ghost

Tom said if there is enough interest he might go further back into AVA's discog and release even earlier demos. Say what you will about Tom selling demos, but I'd love to hear some from the WDNTW and I-Empire eras.

I always really liked this podcast of clips of I-Empire demos that Tom released on Modlife years ago:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Clarke said:

I've seen that clip a lot. I love all of it, especially breathe. I-Empire is one of my favorite albums. So many good ideas thrown into that record 

The guitar line used in breathe is great, would love to hear that version. The version he used for Breathe went on far to long imo. 

1 hour ago, Capsov said:

Its the WDNTW instrumentals that leaked like 2 months ago.

either that or he's selling the toy piano he used on that track on it. wouldnt shock me.

• Like 2

On 5/10/2016 at 3:43 AM, Mau5 said:

"The Wolfpack #1 Demo" (The highest I've ever heard Tom try and sing since...Dude Ranch? Not saying it sounds good - but was a surprise nonetheless. The verses also sound way better than what they ended up going with IMO. Wolfpack #2 Demo I think is miles better than the single-friendly Wolfpack they went with. Right down to the funny intro). 

his voice in this demo is so obviously pitch-corrected. there is not a chance in hell he could ever sing like that right now 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anthem said:

hmm, either WDNTW demos or maybe re-recorded?, sounds like very faint voices at the end of the clip.  Demos hopefully.

More than likely just the instrumentals for WDNTW that leaked a month or so ago, being as to date, he has not mentioned or acknowledged them, but they do exist and were indeed leaked.