The TV Appearance Thread

Chewy030

2 hours ago, Chewy030 said:

I figured it would be a good idea to have one thread for the TV appearances. I'll edit the post as more get announced. 

Saturday June 4th - X-Games Austin (Network: ESPN) 

Friday July 1st - Good Morning America Summer Concert Series. (Network: ABC) 

Now, I'm not aware, but are the X-Games concerts going to be shown on TV or the Internet?  Sorry if this has been asked before, but I could see how the concerts for something like the X-Games might not get televised or even live-streamed.

4 minutes ago, M!ke said:

Now, I'm not aware, but are the X-Games concerts going to be shown on TV or the Internet?  Sorry if this has been asked before, but I could see how the concerts for something like the X-Games might not get televised or even live-streamed.

Yeah i wasn't sure about that either but i still put it up there just in case it is. 

1 minute ago, bojangles said:

Maybe one of the singles they will show on TV but definitely not the whole concert.

Well even then, I question how much, if any will be live-streamed online.  Could go either way I'm thinking.  Like it could all get live-streamed online, or I could see them not live-streaming anything, I really don't know.

Someone going to the show should periscope it! I'm also on a U2 forum, and during the last tour, people would scope the show. Really awesome to follow the concert live.

Of course if you're in the pit you cant do this. Would be cool if we had a dedicated scope team lol.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

Someone going to the show should periscope it! I'm also on a U2 forum, and during the last tour, people would scope the show. Really awesome to follow the concert live.

Of course if you're in the pit you cant do this. Would be cool if we had a dedicated scope team lol.

I'll be there. Already got the tickets!

• 3 weeks later...