The TV Appearance Thread

Chewy030

21 minutes ago, Noel said:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/inside-tom-delonges-ufo-obsession-blink-182-turmoil-20160427#ixzz4CtiPpLF8

DeLonge says he was blindsided when Blink issued a statement last year saying he had quit. At the time, he says, he was working with Marvel on a theatrical project involving Blink-182 (…)

That project was probably just granting Marvel the rights to use one of their older hits in the credits of a film. Guarantee it was nothing special. 

33 minutes ago, nextmarkhoppus44 said:

The Dave Chappelle Show lol. I'll admit I didn't get yours. 

29 minutes ago, shutup89 said:

Terry Crews maybe? sounds like him

Kind of obscure, it's from Coach McGuirk In the hilarious cartoon, Home Movies.  He is a fat coach but in one episode he works out, but only on the machine for his pecs, so consequently he gets these giant pecs that look like boobs.   

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, piolhoelectrico said:

Ha that's funny. but seriously is anyone going to it?

haha I'm not sure if anybody here is. Do you think they'll play any new songs besides Bored to Death? I don't think they've played anything else yet other than the joke songs :/

Looking at Setlist.fm from past GMA shows they do 3-5 songs. 3 for TV and if they play 5 2 for off air.

I'm betting it'll be a lot of tourists so outside of Bored to death it'll be hits.

1. Bored To Death

2. Rock Show

3. Small Things

4. WMAA

5. Dammit

Would be my guess.