That Mitchell and Webb Look?

Kay

Shot in the dark, as this is a british sketch show that ended years ago, but any fans?

I've rewatched this show so many times it's bordering on worrying, ever since it was added on Netlfix I've been hooked. still waiting for them to add season 4 to it though.

Some favourite sketches - 

Loved TMAWS when it was on. I don't remember many sketches individually except the final one with Sherlock Holmes with dementia, which caught me off guard I remember. Both are comedy geniuses and need to work together again.

28 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

Have you tried peep show? 

Yes, I remember it being a bit better, but still not enough to keep me interested.  What was the Simon Pegg and Nick Frost show?  I remember liking that despite it not having many episodes.  I also remember liking the Mighty Boosh, Look Around You, and Father Ted.  There's a bunch of random British comedies I like, I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting.

That show is Spaced, which is also amazing. 

9 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Yeh love that show ...everything they release is gold ...

They got a show before that called that Mitchell and Webb situation basically the same thing but rawer if ya like the show

Yup, got it, seen it. the DVD is in like every poundland

Genuinely surprised so many people like it, that's great! I bloody adore it. after I posted those sketches I thought of 12 other brilliant ones off the top of my head.

Also I have seen all of Peep Show, I do like peep show but not as much as this. If I binge watch Peep Show I just start feeling really sad for the characters haha

Spaced needed one more special one off show ...love that show...

The mighty boosh I have seen live love it ...how there wasn't a 4th season I do not know, the Noel Fielding's luxury comedy was ok but it showed that he needed Howard mood to censor him down a bit lol...

This page should be a Mitchell and web clip page iv been watching them all morning...

The I'm a brain surgeon one cracks me up every time

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

Spaced needed one more special one off show ...love that show...

The mighty boosh I have seen live love it ...how there wasn't a 4th season I do not know, the Noel Fielding's luxury comedy was ok but it showed that he needed Howard mood to censor him down a bit lol...

This page should be a Mitchell and web clip page iv been watching them all morning...

The I'm a brain surgeon one cracks me up every time

I legitamitely quote this show in general conversation all the time. if theres ever an awkward quiet moment I instantly go "That's quite a small cake" in the fake james bond voice. I love that sketch. 

Father Ted is Irish. 

Never been a fan of Mitchell and Webb.

but I have an Avacado bath. I shit you not!! It's Gotta go, to a fucking disgrace. The whole bathroom is a disgrace. I have an Avacado bath, toilet and sink ffs. Seething.