UEFA Euro 2016

theedge00

1 hour ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

Got Croatia in my work sweepstake. That's £2 I'm never gonna see again! I think Germany and France are favourites with England and Spain with outside chances 

I got bloody Turkey, I've auto lost too. 

also I'm banking on Germany winning.

I've got Hungary and Iceland in my work sweepstake, doesn't get much worse than that. 

Can't decide how good of a chance we have, changes by the day/my mood. Spain or France to win it for me.

Anyone got any bets on for it? I've got £10 on Pogba as player of tournament at 12/1, £5 on England to win and Harry Kane TGS double (heart over head on that one) £10 on Muller top scorer and £10 on France to win it.

1 minute ago, Poet Danderson said:

Short odds, plays in a piss poor team in a pretty tough group - can't see it happening really if I'm honest, wouldn't bet more than a fiver as an outsider. 

Short odds? He's 40/1 ffs

Agreed about the tough group, but an EW bet at 40/1 is a great shout for a player like Ibra. Most firms paying 1/4 the odds 4 places, you probably only need to get 3, maybe 4 goals to finish top 4 on the scoring charts.

Just now, ruaraidhlando45 said:

Short odds? He's 40/1 ffs

Agreed about the tough group, but an EW bet at 40/1 is a great shout for a player like Ibra. Most firms paying 1/4 the odds 4 places, you probably only need to get 3, maybe 4 goals to finish top 4 on the scoring charts.

Jesus, I hadn't checked - assume he was maybe 14/1 or something.

Might be worth an E/W then. 

1 minute ago, Poet Danderson said:

Jesus, I hadn't checked - assume he was maybe 14/1 or something.

Might be worth an E/W then. 

At that price I reckon it is. Considering he just got 40+ goals this season, wouldn't be at all surprised to see him bag one or two during the group stages, even in such a tough group.

I must confess I'm slightly biased here as he's probably one of all-time favourite non-Celtic players, but still.

• Like 1