UEFA Euro 2016

theedge00

11 minutes ago, Thomas D. said:

Not sure how England is even losing against Iceland right now

Because they're shit mate

worst result in their history? Overpaid cunts. Bottle jobs. 

Incredible iceland!!!!!

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, RAX said:

FUUUUCK YEAH!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair play, you deserved it - you should be so fucking proud of your lads. They're fucking champions and should all be knighted.

Fucking devastated - after the referendum and this I've never been so fucking ashamed to be English.

3 hours ago, Poet Danderson said:

Fair play, you deserved it - you should be so fucking proud of your lads. They're fucking champions and should all be knighted.

Fucking devastated - after the referendum and this I've never been so fucking ashamed to be English.

Its so surreal. People are still partying in the streets. The whole city is outside it seems. 

It didnt look good after the penalty but it was a kick in the ass for us. 

Im so fucking stressed for the game against France. I seriously think i cant watch it. 

3 hours ago, RAX said:

Its so surreal. People are still partying in the streets. The whole city is outside it seems. 

It didnt look good after the penalty but it was a kick in the ass for us. 

Im so fucking stressed for the game against France. I seriously think i cant watch it. 

It doesn't matter just enjoy it. You've done amazing

You can't help but laugh really! Absolutely delighted Roy has fucked off, Neville and Rooney should now do the same being captain and coach.

This game was crying out for Rashford, he should have started imo. Instead he get a 5 mins and does more than any player did in 90. 

Awful football team, awful management, awful teamwork. Well done to Iceland - who won quite comfortably in honesty. 

What I think it comes down to is arrogance! Lee Dixon before the match "I'm not worried. We'll win this comfortably" why is that Lee? Last minute winner against Wales and draws against Slovakia ad Russia and somehow a comfortable win? People talking like Iceland are shocking. They're a decent team ffs. Hidgson is arrogant, dropping 6 players for Slovakia? Why? Because he thought they would turn Slovakia over and players would get a rest. No it doesn't work like that. England still don't know what their best team is. 

Picking names instead of who's in form. 

Southgate?? When will you lot  fucking learn.Another 4 years down the pan if that boring cunt gets the job.

and then you've got Ian Wright after the match I'd rather Southgate than Wenger. You fucking what pal?? Apparently he doesn't want a foreign manager. What top English managers are out there? Fucking none. Although I rate Eddie Howe but it's early days with him. 

I'm seething for England fans honestly.