The Five Stages of Blink Acceptance

Ghent

4 minutes ago, Clarke said:

It's getting out of hand Ghent. I can't tell you how many people have expressed their frustration with you pulling the "tombot" cards, both publicly and over PMs.

I love how this is your go to line in arguments! The vague PM accusation. "People are on my side, you just can't see it!1!!1!!!"

The proof is on the boards. You get called out for being an ass hat daily for various reasons. I'll trust that over Kyle and Poet Danderson pm'ing you.

The most annoying thing here is that Tombots don't even exist anymore, yet we have to hear Ghent whine about them on a daily basis.

Reminds me of back in the olden days when Oliver would force us into these conversations about money and greed, when nobody was even talking about it in the first place. Same shit, different day.

• Like 9

Get over it.  We all know how you feel Clarke, you've made that very clear time and time again.  You don't have to keep yelling, "No Ghent, there's another side to it all!"  We get it.  Why don't you just go post a single topic about that instead of retorting every single one of Ghent's posts with essentially the same thing over and over and over again.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

I think Ghent is just bored and itching to argue or something. There isn't nearly the amount of Tom love or Skiba hate that he keeps talking about.

I mean I would normally consider this plausible, I love to argue on here, if I'm pro at anything in life it is blink online arguments....but in this case no, it is pure frustration that some idiots here are raining on the blink parade right now all because of their unhealthy obsession with a past member. It sucks.

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I mean I would normally consider this plausible, I love to argue on here, if I'm pro at anything in life it is blink online arguments....but in this case no, it is pure frustration that some idiots here are raining on the blink parade right now all because of their unhealthy obsession with a past member. It sucks.

Yeah, it's so shocking that people want to still talk about a member that was in the band for 23 out of 24 years. It's like, how can people be so stuck on 96% of blink's entire history, geez.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, supervic said:

Yeah, it's so shocking that people want to still talk about a member that was in the band for 25 out of 26 years. It's like, how can people be so stuck on 96% of blink's entire history, geez.

I realize you only come here once or twice a year, but surely you know that Tom hasn't been very active within blink, despite being a member since 2009....right? You know this right?

Ghent, it seems to me that you're terrified of the prospect of new blink not being that good and you're just trying to ram the new line up down peoples throats at every opportunity, it's basically blink boards propaganda.

You keep saying their new album is going to be bad ass...on the basis of what? one single and  couple of 15 second joke songs? a few live performances (admittedly better sounding) and the above isn't enough for most of us...what's the problem with people sitting on the fence/being unsure for now.

Let people form their own opinions of the new line up rather than crying every time someone says anything slightly negative about the band.

And if this places is bumming you out it might be time to step away from the keyboard and go spend some time with your friends and family (or Chewy and Mike)

• Like 6